napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

High estro on cycle taking arimidex. help?

Dirtydaddyfitness

Hey im on test/eq 350/600 and taking arimidex 0,5 mg ed. i got my second bloods yesterday in week 11 and my estradiol was 350 the range is 46-146.
What do i do is it safe to raise my dose of arimidex to 1mg ed? it seems a lot.

You sure your arimadex is legit? That estrogen is high as fuck. I'd ditch wgat you have and get on aromasin asap

At 350 a week test that estrogen reading is higher than I'd expect with no AI at all

I just dont think my arimidex is fake. Cause everything i bought was in one place jeralabs. And their test enanthate seems to be legit as my test level with test/bolde 350/600 WAS RAPID
Estradiol 342.8 pmol/l < 146 pmol/l
Testosterone 294.2 nmol/l 8 - 29 nmol/l (`JERALABS TEST ENANTHATE SEEMS LEGIT) ?

why in the hell they would fake anastrozole then. seems odd. I directly contacting people from this firm also. but we never know.

Im just confused here. I have pharmacom EXOS . 30 tablets 25mg .. Mabey its time for me to switch RICK what do you think?

12.5 mg ed for few weeks and then see where im at? i dont know what do do. i have been taking arimidex 1mg ed for 2 days now. today feeling even more odd but i have little more energy. fuck i dont know.

just because test is great does not guarantee the quality of an ai whatsoever... its not about it being fake... sometimes its bad quality or a bad batch.. noone is saying its intentional but it happens... i would definitely switch to aromasin... just run 12.5 every day for two weeks then retest...

I just dont think my arimidex is fake. Cause everything i bought was in one place jeralabs. And their test enanthate seems to be legit as my test level with test/bolde 350/600 WAS RAPID
Estradiol342.8 pmol/l< 146 pmol/l
Testosterone294.2 nmol/l8 - 29 nmol/l (`JERALABS TEST ENANTHATE SEEMS LEGIT) ?

why in the hell they would fake anastrozole then. seems odd. I directly contacting people from this firm also. but we never know.

Im just confused here. I have pharmacom EXOS . 30 tablets 25mg .. Mabey its time for me to switch RICK what do you think?

12.5 mg ed for few weeks and then see where im at? i dont know what do do. i have been taking arimidex 1mg ed for 2 days now. today feeling even more odd but i have little more energy. fuck i dont know.
Well bro, obviously what you're using isn't doing Jack shit, so I don't see how increasing dose would help you. Just switch to aromasin from a good reliable source

OK THANKS. something is off .. i switch tomorrow and do bloods in 2 weeks. then its clear what it is. thank you like allways. its great to get confirmation here

Top Bottom