High E2 & SHGB fixing advise needed

alwaysbob

height: 5'9

weight: 165 lbs

body fat: 18% (but that’s a guess)

nutrition:
dialed in (for past 12 months) 2,480 calories. 155g protein 341g carbs 55g fats
good balance of fruit, vegetables, egg whites, fish, clean meats & healthy fats
no processed foods or artificial sugars what so ever.
Don't drink, don't smoke.

years of training:
consistent for several years, then had back injury and stopped training for 2 years
have been training consistently again for a solid year, lifting weights 3-4x /week + cardio 2-3x/week.
sleeping 8-9h per night

cycle history: totally natty... apart from 5g creatine daily.

goals:
for now, fix my e2 & shbg issue...
once that's dialed in, I would like to increase my test up to a maximum level before side effects kick in ..

current labs:
TESTOSTERONE 21.00 nmol/L 7.600 - 31.400
E2 210 pmol/L 44.000 - 156.000
SHBG 55.00 nmol/L 16.000 - 55.000
PROLACTIN 250.2 mIU/L 86.000 - 324.000
LH 2.5 IU/L 0.60 - 13.00
FSH 1.6 IU/L 1.00 - 12.00
TSH 1.60 mIU/L 0.270 - 4.200
FT4 16.90 pmol/L 12.000 - 22.000
FT3 5.28 pmol/L 3.100 - 6.800

details:
Major ED & Fatigue for the past 18 months (I'm currently assuming this is due to high E2 & SHBG).
Dr was useless... didn't have a clue.
Got my labs done privately which indicate high E2 & SHBG & Prolactin.

Asking around, I have been suggested to go onto arimidex to fix the E2.
But after watching Dylan's videos I figured a low dose of aromasin might be a better option (ie suicide ai + igf1 properties + lower dose than arimidex needed).
If anyone can offer some advice that would be much appreciated.
What I should take, what dosage and for how long.

I will keep getting labs every 6 weeks until the E2 & SHBG & Prolactin is dialed in.

Thank you.

Last edited:

height: 5'9

weight: 165 lbs

body fat: 18% (but that’s a guess)

nutrition:
dialed in (for past 12 months) 2,480 calories. 155g protein 341g carbs 55g fats
good balance of fruit, vegetables, egg whites, fish, clean meats & healthy fats
no processed foods or artificial sugars what so ever.
Don't drink, don't smoke.

years of training:
consistent for several years, then had back injury and stopped training for 2 years
have been training consistently again for a solid year, lifting weights 3-4x /week + cardio 2-3x/week.
sleeping 8-9h per night

cycle history: totally natty... apart from 5g creatine daily.

goals:
for now, fix my e2 & shbg issue...
once that's dialed in, I would like to increase my test up to a maximum level before side effects kick in ..

current labs:
TESTOSTERONE 21.00 nmol/L 7.600 - 31.400
E2 210 pmol/L 44.000 - 156.000
SHBG 55.00 nmol/L 16.000 - 55.000
PROLACTIN 250.2 mIU/L 86.000 - 324.000
LH 2.5 IU/L 0.60 - 13.00
FSH 1.6 IU/L 1.00 - 12.00
TSH 1.60 mIU/L 0.270 - 4.200
FT4 16.90 pmol/L 12.000 - 22.000
FT3 5.28 pmol/L 3.100 - 6.800

details:
Major ED & Fatigue for the past 18 months (I'm currently assuming this is due to high E2 & SHBG).
Dr was useless... didn't have a clue.
Got my labs done privately which indicate high E2 & SHBG & Prolactin.

Asking around, I have been suggested to go onto arimidex to fix the E2.
But after watching Dylan's videos I figured a low dose of aromasin might be a better option (ie suicide ai + igf1 properties + lower dose than arimidex needed).
If anyone can offer some advice that would be much appreciated.
What I should take, what dosage and for how long.

I will keep getting labs every 6 weeks until the E2 & SHBG & Prolactin is dialed in.

Thank you.
arimidex is not going to do anything at this point... you need proviron and aromasin.. plain and simple... proviron also has anti estrogen properties along with lowering shbg... run aromasin 12.5 mg every other day and proviron 50-100 mg per day... run these two for 8 weeks...

thank you Dylan!
Much appreciated :D

Obviously you are the expert and I'm the layman, but I thought I'd ask the following question for a little clarification.
I have never run these compounds before, and I have no clue how I will respond.

Is there any merit in using, say just the Liquidaro for 1, or may be 2 weeks to see how I react, and then add the proviron?
I'm new to all this, so I'm erring on the side of caution...

What are your thoughts about this?

thank you Dylan!
Much appreciated :D

Obviously you are the expert and I'm the layman, but I thought I'd ask the following question for a little clarification.
I have never run these compounds before, and I have no clue how I will respond.

Is there any merit in using, say just the Liquidaro for 1, or may be 2 weeks to see how I react, and then add the proviron?
I'm new to all this, so I'm erring on the side of caution...

What are your thoughts about this?
im all about being cautious but in this circumstance, you have no concern and what your asking to do is rather pointless... its not going to hurt you in any way to run them both at the same time and there is nothing to ease in to.. your MAJORLY overthinking... im not going to recommend you something that is going to hurt you or cause you problems man... come on... im trying to help you remedy the situation in the safest yet most effective manner... not add to your problems...

Understood, it's settled then.. I'll follow the protocol exactly.
What are the levels for E2 & SHBG I should be aiming for in my labs?
Once the 8 weeks are up do I completely stop the Liquiaro & Proviron, or do I keep taking but on a maintenance protocol?

My apologies if I cheesed you off.
Much respect.

Understood, it's settled then.. I'll follow the protocol exactly.
What are the levels for E2 & SHBG I should be aiming for in my labs?
Once the 8 weeks are up do I completely stop the Liquiaro & Proviron, or do I keep taking but on a maintenance protocol?

My apologies if I cheesed you off.
Much respect.
bro, you did not piss me off in any way but i have to explain everything to you and where you may be wrong... i would run this 8 to 12 weeks... you just need to be within ranges... i like estradiol to be around 23-27 or so... thats a good range with shbg in the mid range or lower of where the top end is generally at... run proviron 50 mg per day...

Ok perfect.
So after the 8-12 weeks, is it possible the body will maintain these ranges by itself?, or will some degree of supplementation always be required?

Ok perfect.
So after the 8-12 weeks, is it possible the body will maintain these ranges by itself?, or will some degree of supplementation always be required?
they should maintain unless you do something to cause them otherwise...

Dylan with solid info/ support. OP gave great thorough info with his issues. Hope all works out alwaysbob

Thank you for your well wishes, much appreciated.
I've had this problem for 18+ months.
It has given me massive anxiety & depression (as well as a bunch of side effects)... I have never experienced anything like this in my life, ever.
I have always lived a clean & healthy lifestyle.

Over the past 3 months I've been trying to make sense of all this with my Dr.
I had several sets of blood work done with 2 different Drs.
I have been back to them countless times, and they never had a clear answer for me..
They were unable to help me resolve my issues.

In less that 48h Dylan has clarified exactly where my problem is, created a set of actions for me to follow, and put me mentally at ease..

Regardless of the outcome, I'm incredibly grateful for his help.

Last edited:
Thank you for your well wishes, much appreciated.
I've had this problem for 18+ months.
It has given me massive anxiety & depression (as well as a bunch of side effects)... I have never experienced anything like this in my life, ever.
I have always lived a clean & healthy lifestyle.

Over the past 3 months I've been trying to make sense of all this with my Dr.
I had several sets of blood work done with 2 different Drs (both female).
I have been back to them countless times, and they never had a clear answer for me..
In the end, my main Dr concluded I should go for some kind of sex therapy with my girlfriend and that it's all in my head!

In less that 48h Dylan has clarified exactly where my problem is, created a set of actions for me to follow, and put me mentally at ease..

Regardless of the outcome, I'm incredibly grateful for his help.
i will get you all fixed up brother, dont worry... just follow what i tell you to the T and it will all workout...

Dylan...
you're The Man!

It's been 4 weeks since I've been on the protocol.
Everything has improved.
Mood & energy levels have improved big time.
Libido seems to be returning too & ED has definitely become less of a problem.
Body fat has come down a little too and even though my Test & Total Test have come down a little (based on labs), I seem to have a little more strength in the gym.

I got some labs done recently.
TEST 16.90 nmol/L 7.60 -31.40
FREE-TEST 0.281 nmol/L 0.30 -1.00 (calculated)
SHBG 50.1 nmol/L 16.00 -55.00
E2 126.9 pmol/L 0.00 -191.99
PROLACTIN 300.5 mIU/L 86.00 -324.00

I'm hoping my levels will further improve over the remaining 4 weeks of the protocol.
Should I keep everything the same for the remaining 4 weeks?
Is there anything more I could do to bring down my SHBG?

Thank you again for your help.

Last edited:
Top Bottom