napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

High cholesterol

yalaberter

My cholesterol levels had been perfect but since I started on Sarms about 6 months ago my labs came back yesterday extremely elevated into the high risk category. Is this a side effect?

Not at all especially if you're running Cardarine (GW-501516).

I was doing mk677 10mg w/ osterine 10mg, usually 5 times a week. I just started 10mg of rad-140 2 weeks ago.

My cholesterol levels had been perfect but since I started on Sarms about 6 months ago my labs came back yesterday extremely elevated into the high risk category. Is this a side effect?
Shouldn't be causing that. Where are they from?

your source is the problem.. that is a HORRIBLE source.. STOP using those immediately and never use that company again

Purerawz has had issues with fraudulent product testing companies, and from some reviews, their suppliers too. I personally don’t think they are scammy, but I do think they trust some of the companies they do business with too much and the scamminess of it leaks down to their customers sometimes. Best thing to do is report it to them.

I’ve been using their mk677 and it’s quality is similar to pharmalady’s stock (I’m accounting for the difference in dosage).

I started a stack that has ITPP, Cardarine, and SR9009, and the effects are fairly noticeable (ITPP is harder to tell).

With the forum sources, their quality is always 100%, but you get what you pay for (cheaper you should expect some variance to your experience: corners are cut to keep prices down).

I'm sorry, I didn't explain. I started in early November and stopped right after the first of the year. I restarted again in early March.

Top Bottom