napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

High blood pressure on Test E, Winnie cycle

nooprote

Hey guys. I need help to figure out why is my blood pressure is getting high. I am 33 years old, weight 219lbs on really strict diet for the past 6 weeks. My body fat about 15%. I’ve been using aas for the past three or four years. Had no problem. Always used AI and some on cycle supplements like organ and liver defendant by 5%. Then i started using organ support st by Dylan. But, the last couple of cycles i noticed that my blood pressure start getting high. 145/95. And Its start happening on 3rd/4th week. Now i’m on 3rd week of test e 250 twice a week and 50mg of winnie. For cycle support i returned back to 5%. Because Dylan’s product is out. today im having blood pressure. 145/90. So, please let me know what could went wrong? Because, i honestly clueless. Thank you guys

High blood pressure is common with orals. I recommend keeping the Test E but swapping the Winny with SARMS from ESARMS such as S4, GW ( Cardarine), and SR9009. You'll feel much better. Cardazol from Banned Nutrition would be another great addition.

www.esarms.com

High blood pressure is common with orals. I recommend keeping the Test E but swapping the Winny with SARMS from ESARMS such as S4, GW ( Cardarine), and SR9009. You'll feel much better. Cardazol from Banned Nutrition would be another great addition.

www.esarms.com

Thanks man, you are prob.right. I totally miss that point

when you use a toxic oral steroid, this is a common side effect... this is basic common steroid knowledge man.. cbbram gave you the right advice about switching to s4...

Yes, very common with steroids....especially orals. Sarms do not carry those side effects

Top Bottom