napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

High Blood Pressure.. SARMS...

thenoob

Hey guys and gals.. Had a couple questions I was hopin to gain some knowledge on.. First, ive been noticing my (systolic) blood pressure way out of wack.. I'm 6'5'' 230 lbs, I have a pretty good diet, rarely drink, don't smoke, am on test and finished winny a couple weeks ago about to go into PCT.. blood pressure tested 170/82 something ive never been even close to.. The lady freaked out i know my pressure is under hypertension so im just wondering if anyone knows the best thing to do to bring that back down... Also, I am following Dylan's perfect PCT guide which includes Cardarine and Osterine which i ordered from you guys. My question is, I keep reading that Ostarine is a testosterone suppressant (not sure if its true or not) but if it is, wouldn't it be counterproductive to take it during PCT? If anyone knows whatsup on either of those two its much appreciated! Cheers. -KCK

There could be a number of things that are contributing to the rise in blood pressure. Hell, anxiety or stress alone can easily raise it that much. Sarms do not ncrease blood pressure at all

Ostarine is fine in PCT and is not suppressive negatively to the HPTA when only ran 4 weeks

ostarine is NOT suppressive when ran only 4 weeks... it does not even show signs of suppression until nearly 6 weeks in... just like many people use proviron in pct and its considered an actual steroid... i would add coq10 and hawthorne berry to your intake to help bp

Have you had your bloods checked recently? Test use can raise hematocrit levels to the point where it has an adverse effect on blood pressure. This can be remedied with a blood donation.

Arer they using the proper size arm cuff? I recently ran into that, that the smaller cuff would stretch too much, and made me look hypertensive.

Top Bottom