napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

high blood pressure and breathlessness on Lgd and Rad

nigelirl17

Hi guys

Im 42 and started my bulk cycle 3 weeks ago today. Lgd 4033 12mg / rad 140 20mg / mk677 10mg ( all german pharmaceuticals )

I have put on 11 pounds in that 3 weeks with most of that being muscle size with just a bit of fat also.

The problem is my blood pressure has gone up, this morning it was 160 over 78 which puts me in stage 1 hypertension.
im also experiencing breathlessness and i notice myself breathing heavier especially at night when i go to bed.

Have any of you experiences any similar side effects and any suggestions on how to counter it.

Thanks

Hi guys

Im 42 and started my bulk cycle 3 weeks ago today. Lgd 4033 12mg / rad 140 20mg / mk677 10mg ( all german pharmaceuticals )

I have put on 11 pounds in that 3 weeks with most of that being muscle size with just a bit of fat also.

The problem is my blood pressure has gone up, this morning it was 160 over 78 which puts me in stage 1 hypertension.
im also experiencing breathlessness and i notice myself breathing heavier especially at night when i go to bed.

Have any of you experiences any similar side effects and any suggestions on how to counter it.

Thanks

Dude, I would stop it right now!! What you have there... are NOT SARMs...

Order your full PCT from SARMSX bro...
https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25*(in mg per day)
nolva 40/20/20/20*(in mg per day)
aromasin @ 12.5 mg every other day
mk-2866 @ 25 mg per day*
gw-501516 @ 20 mg per day

Bro, 11 pounds in 3 weeks...?! It seems more like you have dbol, not sarms... you need to stop all of this now

I agree, 11 lbs in 3 weeks does not sound like sarms, but more in line with prohormones or steroids. Your side effects further confirm this. No telling what you got there bro. Discontinue, PCT as mentioned above.

If you put on 11 lbs in 3 weeks there's no way you have legit sarms. It sounds like you have dangerous prohormones to me. That's also why your blood pressure went up, have shortness of breath etc.....you are running. MULTIPLE prohormones and that's going to do a number on your body big time. You need to stop this cycle ASAP and run a full pct

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

thanks guys, I did start a tren and epi prohormone cycle a few months ago and had to stop after 2 weeks cos they made me feel like crap. But i did some research in to german pharacuticles and they seem to be a good company.
Where would you recommend i get my sarms. p.s not mad on liquid sarms.
tks

You will be hard pressed to find any legit high quality sarms on tablet form. For one, they are to be sold as research chemicals to be legal, so anything sold in tablet or pill form is a big red flag. I haven't seen one trustworthy source in pill form, and that's to be expected considering thats not research chemical form

The only source I would trust and recommend is www.sarmsx.com

You will be hard pressed to find any legit high quality sarms on tablet form. For one, they are to be sold as research chemicals to be legal, so anything sold in tablet or pill form is a big red flag. I haven't seen one trustworthy source in pill form, and that's to be expected considering thats not research chemical form

The only source I would trust and recommend is www.sarmsx.com

Thanks rickrock for the advise.
Can i take liquid sarms in water or orange juice..???

The only thing you can really mix it in is grapefruit juice to enhance absorption, but I would just take the, straight down and chase it afterwards with whatever you want

those are NOT sarms... fuck me... bro, get rid of that shit.. that german company has fucked up so many people lately! you can mix the liquid in grapefruit juice or just use a chaser...

thanks guys for all your help, I dont know what the fuck ive been taking for the last 3 weeks but im getting off it now.

let this be a warning to all newbies, it may say lgd 4033 on the bottle but is it really....

thanks guys for all your help, I dont know what the fuck ive been taking for the last 3 weeks but im getting off it now.

let this be a warning to all newbies, it may say lgd 4033 on the bottle but is it really....
STAY here bro and you will learn and never have this happen again.. you must run a full pct asap...

we cant get clomid or nolva in ireland without a perscription so all i have to hand is clomadex which contains
Fadogia Agrestis Extract, Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione, Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Mucuna Pruriens Extract.

will this do or should i add anything else to it.

good lord NO... you can get whatever you want... bro, please, you have to learn some things... that wont do jack shit for you.. thats a joke! let me help you... sarmsx ships to you with no problems whatsoever... please dont tell anyone at anytime thats what you use for pct or you will get destroyed verbally...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom