napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

high blood pressure

oddtism

Been on test, deca and dbol for about 9 days now. Blood pressure is 160/80. haven’t touched weights in over 8 hours or been very active today. this seems pretty high to me and i’m have very serious trouble sleeping. i’m assuming this is why. how serious is this number should I run to the emergency room or do you guys have other remedies or supplements you recommend to lower it.

also how the fuck do I sleep at night. even when I was on tren my sleep wasn’t this bad. i’ve tried melatonin. gonna try magnesium tonight. hopefully I get more than 2 hours. thanks guys.

well, you are running a toxic oral that converts to estrogen... not only that, test converts to estrogen... so you do you see how there could be several things contributing to the problem here? a toxic oral will clearly effect blood pressure as well... so there are SEVERAL avenues here that can cause problems... are you using an ai? are you using an all in one protectant??

It's too high estrogen. I had the same after turning on the D-bol to the cycle. I did not control estrogen. And the effect was similar but the pressure was 145/90. And I felt very bad. I also feel sorry. Try not to panic and kill estrogen as soon as possible.

Top Bottom