napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hi Team. I would like to introduce myself. I am new here Jim.Inspect4

Jim.inspect4

Hi Team.
My name is Jimmy (User Name Jim.Inspect4) I am new to this site. I have read the proper etiquette memo, and do not want to step out of line. LOL. I am 50 years old, 5'11", and weigh 215 pounds. I have been working out on and off most of my adult life. I am in pretty good shape. I have run a couple cycles over the years, and sometimes longer then I should have. Its time to do it right. I would like to mix in where I can and help others if possible. Most of all I would like to learn from some more experienced people. Thank you for reading my post. Hope everyone has a great day.

Welcome to the forum Jim! This is a great community where you will have the opportunity to learn a lot and meet great people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you very much. I feel like a fish out of water lol. I don't quite understand the layout yet. Have a great day.

Welcome. You'll find a lot of quality knowledge here. Let me know if I can help you anyway.

On a side note, I am sure dorin will welcome another older guy. You're going to love him, LOL

Welcome. You'll find a lot of quality knowledge here. Let me know if I can help you anyway.

On a side note, I am sure dorin will welcome another older guy. You're going to love him, LOL

He's a character for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to isarms bro! Glad to have you with us. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with

Hi. Thank you. I am the new old guy. Its not as easy as it was a few years ago. I am having a hard time accepting it. My hair is thinning and all the young hot chicks call me "MR" now. LMAO

Hi. Thank you. I am the new old guy. Its not as easy as it was a few years ago. I am having a hard time accepting it. My hair is thinning and all the young hot chicks call me "MR" now. LMAO

LOL I hear ya, I'm not that far behind you.

Welcome bro. If you have any questions this forum is the place to ask

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Welcome to isarms Jim we have a great family here and it's nice to have you here with us. You ever need anything don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

PHARMACOM BOARD REP

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Welcome! I wish more people would introduce themselves like this. I appreciate it.

Welcome! I can tell you that this is the best board I have ever been on. Every time I post a question everybody that answers had quality advice. Best part is that everybody here advocates for the responsible use of steroids. Awesome board!

Welcome, this is a great place, to be , to talk to some great people , but most of all this a great place to learn.

Top Bottom