napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen I'm the new guy Kaliber93

Kaliber93

Hi my name is Kalib and I'm the new guy and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone. I don't have any cycle experience that includes steroids or sarms. But that's only because I'm not going to put anything in my body if I don't know everything about it. I've on here a couple days and already I see more people that being ridiculously stupid and reckless ! Nothing replaces hard work, dedication and consistency. Sorry I am beginning to rant lol anyway I just want to introduce myself I will have my statistics posted soon.

Hi my name is Kalib and I'm the new guy and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone. I don't have any cycle experience that includes steroids or sarms. But that's only because I'm not going to put anything in my body if I don't know everything about it. I've on here a couple days and already I see more people that being ridiculously stupid and reckless ! Nothing replaces hard work, dedication and consistency. Sorry I am beginning to rant lol anyway I just want to introduce myself I will have my statistics posted soon.
Welcome to the board brother. We are glad to have you. If there's anything I can do to help or if you have any questions just let me know!

Thank you very much everyone and as far lifting experience of sports and lifting I played football, basketball, soccer , baseball and wrestling which is my favorite I did it the longest and hands down the hardest sport I did it turned me from a boy to man real quick the condition and strength and dedication no sport compares in my opinion and a little power lifting strong man alittle bodybuilding I also did track i did hurdles and did really good luckily lol Anyway thank you all I figured I would get my experience out of the way

Thank you very much everyone and as far lifting experience of sports and lifting I played football, basketball, soccer , baseball and wrestling which is my favorite I did it the longest and hands down the hardest sport I did it turned me from a boy to man real quick the condition and strength and dedication no sport compares in my opinion and a little power lifting strong man alittle bodybuilding I also did track i did hurdles and did really good luckily lol Anyway thank you all I figured I would get my experience out of the way
You did all that in high school? Bodybuilding and Strongman? You must have some impressive stats? Show them to everyone

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

That's my overall experience bud basketball I played 2 grade to 6 grade wrestling 6 to 11 football 7 grade to 9th grade strongman was part of my training for wrestling as well as power lifting keep in mind I was 86 pounds fresh men year lol im not that impressive also I just gained a lot of body fat do to achohol and bad food loss some I am doing fit to fat to fit kinda thing

welcome to isarms brother, great to have you here... im always here to help so let me know bro! well said on your statement above as well...

Top Bottom