PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Hi everyone, is dga online ??

Hi everyone, is dga online ??

im looking for test booster, how post ct is ? is it the strongest test booster
    btw there is no add to cart option in the bigger offers in dga site, whats sup with that?
    Thanks bros

you need to go to amazon right now for purchases... https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceut.../dp/B07628N1M5

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    you need to go to amazon right now for purchases... https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceut.../dp/B07628N1M5
    nice so is it possible to get the discounts there for quantities ? & dga site coming back soon ?
    thx

you cannot get those discounts on amazon, no... there was an issue with the merchant otherwise and i dont have any time table on when that will be resolved so amazon is the only option right now

Post CT is a great choice I enjoyed when I tried it

Quote Originally Posted by RUCingdsgainz View Post
    thanks for the feedback brother!

Quote Originally Posted by RUCingdsgainz View Post
    thx for the feedback i gonna try this soon too

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    thanks for the feedback brother!
    Dylan ! how u duin man, i wanna buy 3 post ct next month and 1-2 organ st can u make the disccount available till then bro ?

Quote Originally Posted by 133500a View Post

Dylan ! how u duin man, i wanna buy 3 post ct next month and 1-2 organ st can u make the disccount available till then bro ?
    i have zero control over that man... that has nothing to do with me... i dont actually run the company so thats all out of my hands

Quote Originally Posted by 133500a View Post

Both are great products. You wont be disappointed