napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hgh vs Mod grf, Ipam and Frag Hgh

BahamaMama00

I first began using Mod and Ipam a couple of years ago for anti-aging, healing and recovery from workouts. My first source had some really amazing stuff, second source was ok, third source......I'm actually scared to use. So I decided to give hgh a try. I am using Biotropin from LifeTech Labs.

when I began using the peps, I could see and feel results within a week. Recovery after and during CrossFit workouts was excellent as well as feeling great, sleeping better and noticing how "dewy" my skin looked.

I was expecting to see similar, if not better, results with the hgh.... I have not. Why the difference? I have read that you should give it at least three months, but I don't see why. Isn't hgh a better product? Shouldn't you see and feel results much quicker?

It has only been two weeks....I know, I know, give it time! I will...I'm just trying to understand Hgh better.

My experience with biotropin so far - have been dosing 2iu ED, early morning. Feeling lethargic and overly tired a few hours later. Going to switch to 2iu only on days I work out. Maybe in the evening to help with sleep.

Also experiencing joint aches, mostly my wrists and knees. Some slight swelling but not too bad. No cravings for cheat foods, which is nice. Hands feel a little weak. Also get the sweats every once in a while, sort of like a hot flash.

Doing mostly keto-low carb - keeping my calories around 1400-1500. No hunger issues which is also nice!

My weight has fluctuated 2 to 4 lbs, not unusual for me. Drinking extra water to help with that.

Added some t3 in the afternoon, 25mcg. Already taking t4, 50mcg, early morning. Noticing some changes in body composition, but nothing note worthy yet.

I'm liking this stuff! Dropped my dosage from 2iu to 1iu in the evening. Had the best workout I've ever had....more strength, more stamina, felt like I could keep going much longer than I did. Didn't want to hurt myself. This morning I was afraid I was going to experience some serious DOMS, but I have not. I can definitely tell I worked my legs, but I'm not hurting like I normally have in the past. So that's a major plus!

Also dropped my t3 to 12.5mcg instead of 25. I think I have found the sweet spot for me....finally! Still experiencing some swelling in my fingers. Wrists are no longer hurting. Best of all, I don't have any cravings for carbs and sweet stuff.

Hopefully this will keep getting better!

Sides with HGH can be a bummer in the beginning but if you can stick with it it will eventually get a whole lot better.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I were single... or just a selfish bastard I'd have a fridge full of HGH. Alas I am neither. Responsibilities hinder my ability to totally say fuck it.

If I were single... or just a selfish bastard I'd have a fridge full of HGH. Alas I am neither. Responsibilities hinder my ability to totally say fuck it.

You and me both bro. I'd like to give GH a shot. I just can't justify the cost in my life with everything else I have to pay for.....ya know....kids, and family and shit lol

Sides with HGH can be a bummer in the beginning but if you can stick with it it will eventually get a whole lot better.

They are beginning to ease up. I dropped my dosage to 1iu and that seems to be working well for me....finally!

The one I hate most is the night sweats. I need an arctic zone beside my bed!

Sometimes I wish I was single!! Lol! This is the first time something is actually helping me. My body was breaking down, thyroid issues, high body fat that wouldn't budge no matter what I did! And I've done just about everything. BF has dropped 5lbs, LBM is up by 3 lbs. I am so happy I pulled the trigger on hgh. I hate the cost but my husband will deal with it if he can have the old me back :0)

Top Bottom