napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hgh vs mk 677 for 41 yo female

Birgid

Hi all.

41 yo female, 5'8, 138lbs 15% (ish) bf.

I was sold on hgh and was planning on starting a cycle soon but have been rocomended mk677. I only have access to generic hgh and would be ordering it online....so quality is likely an issue .

I've been on prescription sleeping pills for years and at 41 would like a boost in skin integrity.
I'm looking to run either hgh or mk 677 for 6 months starting july-ish and stacking it starting Oct with anavar and maybe ostarine???
I have left over var to use up but Def open to input suggestions for stack.
My main goal come fall will be muscle gains..but staying lean while doing so is a bonus.
Any input /suggestions are welcome.
Tx

Last edited:
Mk677 would be great to use along with mk2866 and S4 for your goals. If you want to add Anavar to that, that's fine as well. If you are looking to try to stay lean, GW would also be a good addition

677 would be absolutely excellent for you.. if your goal is muscle gains and to stay lean, i have a great cycle plan for you.

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL)12.5 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Top Bottom