domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: HGH Timing

  1. #1

    HGH Timing

    Hi -

    What is the ideal HGH timing and spacing between meals for someone doing 4-6 IUs/Day split into two doses?

    I currently wake up around 5:00am, do 2 IUs, train fasted and then eat my first meal around 2 hours post injection and then do another 2 IUs in the evening one hour after a meal.

    Ideally, I would like to cut down on the gap between meals but want to follow what is best/safest.

    I'm open to any and all suggestions.

  2. #2
    Since insulin performs its most important function shortly after a meal, it is important that HGH injections be taken several hours after the last meal of the day. By injecting the hormone shortly before sleep, the body is able to maximize the effects using the natural cycle.




  3. #3
    Iv always just done my injections post workout the full 4 units. I workout in the early afternoon or morning. I usually do IM injection if I just worked out and sub Q on rest days. I know some say it make no difference weather it?s IM or sub W but that?s just what I prefer to do.

  4. #4
    When do you eat if you take your HGH post workout? Do you still have a protein shake?

  5. #5
    Do you suggest the full dose in the PM?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by JimCollins View Post
    When do you eat if you take your HGH post workout? Do you still have a protein shake?
    Post workout I have a shake or small meal. I don?t really time the shots around meals to b honest. There may be some research but I know people say to do your HGH shots in the evening due to the fact that your body naturally releases its own HGH while you sleep so the idea is to boost your already natural timing of HGH release and keep and more natural timing.

    My idea is taking the HGH mid day or several hours after waking up is I?m giving my body a dose
    Of HGH it wouldn?t normally get as well as getting the natural releases through sleep at night and morning when HGH in the body is highest.

    I really don?t think there is any benefit to splitting the dose when taking in the amounts as
    Low as 4 units. I have split the doses in the past pre and post workout but I?d rather just limit the injections as I also split my Test cycles into 3 injection a week as well. Don?t like being a pin cushion lol.

    I don?t think there any wrong time to take HGH it?s still HGH your body wouldn?t normally get.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by RUCingdsgainz View Post
    Post workout I have a shake or small meal. I don?t really time the shots around meals to b honest. There may be some research but I know people say to do your HGH shots in the evening due to the fact that your body naturally releases its own HGH while you sleep so the idea is to boost your already natural timing of HGH release and keep and more natural timing.

    My idea is taking the HGH mid day or several hours after waking up is I?m giving my body a dose
    Of HGH it wouldn?t normally get as well as getting the natural releases through sleep at night and morning when HGH in the body is highest.

    I really don?t think there is any benefit to splitting the dose when taking in the amounts as
    Low as 4 units. I have split the doses in the past pre and post workout but I?d rather just limit the injections as I also split my Test cycles into 3 injection a week as well. Don?t like being a pin cushion lol.

    I don?t think there any wrong time to take HGH it?s still HGH your body wouldn?t normally get.
    Insulin will mess with the absorption of HGC. I take mine (4 IUs) in the morning on an empty stomach and I also take IGF1 (5 IUs) right after I finish my workout then I wait for 45 mins to 1 hour before I have my meal.

  8. #8
    I've run HGH daily for 10 years or more and I have tried a few protocols. I find 1st thing in the morning the easiest and most sensible scientifically but there are times when I switch to bed time shots. If I've been having a hard time sleeping I will switch to nights and I find I sleep like a baby. The problem is that I forget to take my shot often times at night.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwannagofaster View Post
    I've run HGH daily for 10 years or more and I have tried a few protocols. I find 1st thing in the morning the easiest and most sensible scientifically but there are times when I switch to bed time shots. If I've been having a hard time sleeping I will switch to nights and I find I sleep like a baby. The problem is that I forget to take my shot often times at night.
    both are good methods... i always preferred night time but both are definitely good plans




  10. #10
    I recommend experimenting and find what works best for you. One size doesn't fit all.
    BioTech Rep -Message me on Wickr messenger for a price list and ordering info. Wickr - cbbram

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •