napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH, Test, Eq and Deca

HerculesToBe

I would like to know if it is possible to use HGH, Test, Eq and Deca all at the same time. Please can you tell me what the cycle length would be for each as well as dosage and anything else I would need to prevent any side effects.

My goal is to increase muscle mass and to get shredded. I’ve been in the gym for a while now and currently I’m on 15% body fat. I’m 25 and 5’10 with my current weight at 198lbs and my goal is 240lbs of shreded muscle.

Also, can I use these cycle while using my normal supplements such as the ANIMAL range and Optimum Gold for Whey?

Last edited:
You need to have realistics expectation...even with aas/hgh is gonna take you at least 3 years to get to 240 lbs and below 10% bf (at that bf you can say you're shredded). If you gonna use hgh at 25 yo make sure you're not dosing it pre bed to take advantage of your natural gh release while you sleep.

you need to join the rest of us here on the planet earth... you want to gain almost 45 pounds of shredded muscle? come on man, seriously, thats just absurdity.. just ridiculous... you asked "if you can" you can do whatever you want.. you can run 20 different compounds if you want... the question is "should you," and i can tell you the answer is no... you openly admit you are inexperienced, meaning you really have no clue what you are doing or talking about... your first cycle is TEST ONLY... not to mention HGH at 25 years old is pointless and HGH is NOT going to add size etc... lean muscle, yes, over long periods of time but i dont think you have any sense on what it does or how it works... you should not go near anything until you have a grip on reality and at 25 years old, you are going to ruin your life... thats still extremely young to be using steroids as it is...

Top Bottom