napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH test e

Davidwynne

Hello newbie here,
OK so hypothetical,we got a set of clones identical IN EVERY WAY.One does two cycles of just test e,the other does one cycle of HGH then a cycle of test e but the one with the HGH works out his weak body parts on hgh cycle then regular workout on test e.the one with both test e cycles does the same,what's the outcome?
Clone a-hgh cycle weak body parts,test cycle regular workout
Clone b-test cycle weak body parts,test cycle regular workout

So you want people to predict an outcome on these two scenarios, even though there are aboyt a million variables here? That's not going to go anywhere bro. I don't understand your logic or reasoning with this question. It makes no sense, and impossible to hypothesize

Hello newbie here,
OK so hypothetical,we got a set of clones identical IN EVERY WAY.One does two cycles of just test e,the other does one cycle of HGH then a cycle of test e but the one with the HGH works out his weak body parts on hgh cycle then regular workout on test e.the one with both test e cycles does the same,what's the outcome?
Clone a-hgh cycle weak body parts,test cycle regular workout
Clone b-test cycle weak body parts,test cycle regular workout

This is what you come up with for a first post brother?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so my reasoning was this,i have read that hgh cause hyperplasmia,so therefore the person using HGH would have bigger weaker muscles than his clone that did just the test.

you are not going to get anything on this because it ridiculously asked bro... there's a reasoning noone is bothering with it...

first of all, hgh DOES NOT give you larger size than test and the benefits of getting size with hgh is generally with the addition of steroids.. secondly, this is such a ridiculous hypothetical that noone is going to even attempt it

Top Bottom