napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH and Side Effects

sonyderst

Dylan,

Thank you for reading this

I have be on Nutropin AQ for 7 months. I started with 1 IU per day, but dropped it a tick one month ago because I was feeling joint pain in the fingers. That seemed to go away, but I think the wheat grass juice powder is helping also. My main question is: last night after a heavy workout, I ate a high glycemic dinner, Rice, pork, bread and butter, and my left forearm completely went numb. This never happened before. Although I was leaning on it at the table, my wife thinks I was pressing on a nerve. I think this may be one of the side effects. Scary, I generally do eat very clean. In fact, I’m getting ready to do a 21 day cleanse with a Standard Process kit. I’m mainly into longevity and I am 56.

All your video are most informative and fantastic!

at 1 iu per day, there should be no issues like that whatsoever and if you admittedly were leaning on it then that makes sense

Hey Dylan,

At what dosage is the limit where side effects may start showing? How about 3-4 iu per day?
Start with 2ius and assess... Only your body can tell you when you will get side effects. You will get mild side effects at 2ius but they will be tolerable. Slowly increase dosage until you find your sweet spot.

Hey Dylan,

At what dosage is the limit where side effects may start showing? How about 3-4 iu per day?

Everybody is different, but generally anything that goes above natural GH range can run into the side effect area, so yes on average that should start showing in some people around 3-4iu per day, but many people will have no sides whatsoever at that dose

Hey Dylan,

everyone responds differently... 3 ius per day is a great, moderate dose that will show a lot of benefit and should not give sides but like i siad, everyone is different and only YOU can determine how your body handles things

I have never gotten numbness in the fingers below 6iu a day. Never. I don’t believe it’s the gh causing a side effect here

I've know of side sensitive people. For me, I get a little tingly on 2iu of pharma gh but then it goes away quickly. After 4-5iu it never goes away. Ease into it. Go up 0.5 iu every week or 2.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I've know of side sensitive people. For me, I get a little tingly on 2iu of pharma gh but then it goes away quickly. After 4-5iu it never goes away. Ease into it. Go up 0.5 iu every week or 2.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
i agree... i have seen people at just 3-4 ius have a lot of trouble, that being said, they had extremely high quality but i know many sensitive people out there

I currently am running 4iu daily. No joint/hand pain... Maybe the Deca is assisting in that area...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom