napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH THE SERIES: A new video series By: Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I have had countless requests over the past few years to please do an HGH video and I have been held back from doing what I want but as well all know, those days are long gone. What the people want, the people will now get... HGH is an extremely long topic and requires A LOT of information to be provided so this will be an ongoing series. Below are links to Part 1 and Part 2 to the series today. I hope this provides everyone with enlightenment and guidance on the topic. Enjoy the videos!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akQEO5i7FKU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l48cu5l5Pxs

I'm really glad you made a series on this Dylan! HGH is something I really need to spend the time to research a little more. I've been really interested in trying it for quite some time, and now that I'm into my 40s I'm really considering reaping the benefits of it. Thanks for this series

Re: RE: Re: HGH THE SERIES: A new video series By: Dylan Gemelli

RickRock said:
I'm really glad you made a series on this Dylan! HGH is something I really need to spend the time to research a little more. I've been really interested in trying it for quite some time, and now that I'm into my 40s I'm really considering reaping the benefits of it. Thanks for this series
Being over 40 myself I hear u on that. I use 3iu before bed. I sleep better. I wake uo refreshed and ready to go. My ailments and injuries start healing up. It really is the fountain of youth. Used properly it can really unlock your bodies potential as long as its not abused

Thank you guys... This is a topic I have been getting asked about for so long but was never "allowed" to really do it or to even do the videos the way I wanted and on what I wanted... I am sure with the new channel you can see the difference and I only hope they are helping many! This will be a really long series as there is A LOT to cover so it should be very helpful! Thank you for all the support..

cybrsage said:
For the price of pharma grade HGH, doing a TON of research first is a wise thing to do.

Not to mention all that goes into learning how it works, the positives and negatives in regards to effect, the dosing scheme and pattern, the expected results, etc... HGH is the most extensive topic in our world and/or complex so it takes a tremendous amount of study to use and truly understand... That is part of the reason I had to make series as there is FAR too much information to put into one video...

Bio-Tech said:
For those interested, we will be offering GH very soon.

I have a feeling A LOT of interest will be there for it... what is the brand you will be offering?

Top Bottom