napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH+ SARMs

TJMac

Hey everybody, total newbie here. I’m 27, 5’9” 160lbs. I’ve been doing a lot of research the past few weeks and am starting my first HGH cycle shortly. I’m looking to put on 5lbs or so of muscle and I know HGH alone won’t do that. I’m not looking to do TEST or other anabolics because of their side effects so I’m wondering if and what SARMs I should stack with HGH to add some mass. Again, I’m not looking to get huge, just get more definition and a few more pounds of muscle.

I’ve been hitting the gym hard for 2+ years and quickly hit a dead end as far as definition goes so I figured HGH would help with that. Not to mention the other benefits of it

i think you are highly confused...

benefits from hgh are not going to be much when you are under 30...

you have NOT EVEN COME CLOSE to a dead end in only 2 years of lifting man... not even remotely close... i mean, like a million miles from that... hgh is not even close to the answer here... not even remotely

2 years of lifting? I had that in at 15. And Dylan is right. I wouldn't expect much of anything from hgh at your age. Your gh levels are already high enough naturally. There are much better options to improve your definition at a fraction of the price. Cardarine for example.

Thanks for all the feedback guys that’s why I’m here. As for SARMs what do you think I should use to achieve my goal of definition + a few pounds of muscle? Like I mentioned before I don’t want anything super aggressive which I guess is why I thought HGH would be good as a “safe” choice

you dont need a ton for your goals brother... s4 and gw501516 would be plenty... hgh is way overboard and not necessary and as rick pointed out, at your age, its just going to be more so a waste of a lot of money man...

you dont need a ton for your goals brother... s4 and gw501516 would be plenty... hgh is way overboard and not necessary and as rick pointed out, at your age, its just going to be more so a waste of a lot of money man...

Thanks for your help man, just watched your videos on both s4 and gw501506 looks like that’s the route I’m going to go. Any recommendations on where to buy, dosage etc?

Top Bottom