napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH questions

mcderimet

Hey Dylan!
I've been watching some of your videos online and they are so informative! I have some questions that I want to ask freely that I wish my GP would answer, but they won't...

I have been suffering from acute back pain for a number of years now (due to a skydiving accident).. I've lost my quality of life as a result and I'm considering HGH treatment. What would be a good amount for me to take and for how long? (I'm a small/medium build at 167cm tall & 60kg). Another concern is that, due to prolonged stress, I'm also taking a medication to lower my prolactin levels (which are now at a very normal level, so, everything is as it should be). I will be on this medication for another 12 months, when I will go off it and see how things go.

So, basically, my questions are around hormone levels in the body, how HGH affects things in the long term. What happens after a course of HGH and how, do I come off it? How do I kick start my own natural level of production to return to normal? Any advice you're able to offer will be much appreciated!

you really do not need hgh here bro... you can easily avoid the costs and long term side effects by using mk677 long term as well as running the healing and recovery stack... you run 677 all year without cycling off and you will find this to be FAR more effective and safe for you long term... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=126

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. or p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Thanks for your reply.. I realised when you said 'bro', that in my original message, I didn't mention that I'm a girl! Does that change any of the advice you've given or the doses?

LOLLL i didnt know!!! yes, that would change things on the dosing, let me fix it for you... you would also not need any pct or daa in there but you do need to stay on 677 for the extended period of time as i indicated earlier... here is the updated version for you.. .

1-12 mk677 12.5 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. or p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 5 mg first two weeks then bump to 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg first two weeks then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Top Bottom