napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

hgh question high bodyfat

eorkjs

hi dylan
i have a question about hgh. despite my status and bf...and consider my clean diet...and cardio also.
if all im looking is extreme fat loss from hgh and i got my hands on some norditropin from pharmacy.
do you consider using this quantity as 4iu 6 months or 6iu 3 to 4 months
which one gives better results as fatloss in conjunction with aas cutting cycle for sure.

Neither. 6iu's a day is extreme overkill. 4 is even too high for most people.

And there's no such thing as "despite my status and bf"

HGH in ANY amount won't provide even moderate fat loss...let alone extreme fat loss
I don't know where you got this idea..the fact is ..it just doesn't work like that

http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/the-truth-about-hgh-for-weight-loss#1

"When adults with an HGH deficiency resulting from pituitary disease are given HGH replacement, it improves body composition -- increasing bone mass and muscle mass and decreasing fat stores.
But it does not cause weight loss in the obese, says Nicholas Tritos, MD, who co-authored an analysis evaluating the effectiveness of HGH for weight loss in obese people."

IF you are DEFICIENT in HGH..supplementation can help bring your body back in balance and reduce a bit of fat that was gained due to the inbalance BUT ...IT DOES NOT BURN FAT..and does nothing if you have a normal amount of HGH being produced by your body

Last edited:
"which one gives better results as fatloss in conjunction with aas cutting cycle"

...an AAS "cutting cycle" isn't for fat loss..steroids used in a cutting cycle are for muscle preservation when on a reduced calorie diet..in context..this is like pre contest prep in a already low BF guy that wants to shave off the very last couple of percent BF

IT IS NOT FOR WEIGHT LOSS !!! OR BURNING FAT...again NOT for "extreme fat loss"...Steroids just don't work like that !!!

If you are above say 14% BF..you are not "cutting"..your are dieting or recomping...and steroids play no part in it..diet and training do

Last edited:
HGH helped me get from 15% to 12% but I was also eating in a 300 calorie deficit and doing cardio. You don't need HGH for "extreme fat loss" all you need to do is diet and exercise.

you have a high misconception here... 1. steroids are NOT fat burners and hgh is not a weight loss drug... can it burn fat, yes but its not anything that you think and not for people overweight whatsoever... you have a high misconception my man... first of all... how can you say you have a clean diet and good cardio if you are acting like you are extremely overweight... here, lets start with some facts... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

i did many cycles before. tren ace masteron test prop winny and this time im adding hgh. some friends told me 4iu are nothing and i have to go up to 6 or 8iu and some say that 4ui 6months are pretty good. it is not extreme fat loss. it is the best way to lose the extra fat i still have.

okay, listen to your friends man... i dont have time to sit here and have you tell me how to do it.. do what they told you and good luck!

People who are at 14%bf don't say shit like 'despite my bodyfat' and seek out HGH as a fat burner bro... I'm willing to bet you're within The 44's "PLUS 6" rule of thumb. Body fat admitted PLUS 6% minimum. post a pic with 'STFU 44' and I'll be satisfied your at 14% and won't be mad at all bro.

People who are at 14%bf don't say shit like 'despite my bodyfat' and seek out HGH as a fat burner bro... I'm willing to bet you're within The 44's "PLUS 6" rule of thumb. Body fat admitted PLUS 6% minimum. post a pic with 'STFU 44' and I'll be satisfied your at 14% and won't be mad at all bro.
do you know how many people tell me they are "15%" and then send a pic are are minimum 20 and generally a lot higher...

This is a huge issue here lately. Guys not knowing BF or guessing by the mirror.

I realize there are very few accurate ways to measure BF but what's the deal with conveniently missing that when posting stats???

do you know how many people tell me they are "15%" and then send a pic are are minimum 20 and generally a lot higher...
Opening myself up to get flamed big time ...but here goes

Just check the photos of a lot of the guys in the "transformation contest"

Opening myself up to get flamed big time ...but here goes

Just check the photos of a lot of the guys in the "transformation contest"
So then y say it??? It is a transformation contest correct. Maybe you should have participated [emoji1]

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

So then y say it??? It is a transformation contest correct. Maybe you should have participated [emoji1]

rather than a photo and a guesstimate of BF .....maybe it would of be good for them to have a dexa scan before and after
might be more beneficial for all involved..might even help those with unrealistic estimates to gain a clearer picture of where they really are at
I'm just saying

http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/the-truth-about-hgh-for-weight-loss#1

"When adults with an HGH deficiency resulting from pituitary disease are given HGH replacement, it improves body composition -- increasing bone mass and muscle mass and decreasing fat stores.
But it does not cause weight loss in the obese, says Nicholas Tritos, MD, who co-authored an analysis evaluating the effectiveness of HGH for weight loss in obese people."

IF you are DEFICIENT in HGH..supplementation can help bring your body back in balance and reduce a bit of fat that was gained due to the inbalance BUT ...IT DOES NOT BURN FAT..and does nothing if you have a normal amount of HGH being produced by your body

I would not trust WebMD regarding anything that has to do with HGH. I've read through there articles and write ups and some of the things they have published is just straight up incorrect. I'm not saying this one is cause I didn't even click the link but they definitely don't have all there facts straight.

Top Bottom