napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH and question

ranetedes

Dylan
I am 54 years old 5’09” and about 178. I take HGH 3IU a day but looking to cut up a little more. I do eat clean and workout but that back fat I need to get red of. what can you recommend.

^^^^^^Agree with cbbram. Either more exercise or less food. It definitely gets tougher as you get older and also as you get leaner.

I started off at 198 lbs after I had rotator cuff and started to take 3IU of HGH and fasted cardio. I got down to 165 lbs with still a little back fat. I now started to lift light weights and my weight is 178 and the muscle are started to come back. Just looking for something to help with the body fat as I start to do more cardio. My diet is good trust me. First time on HGH and nothing else in my life. Thanks guys for your response.

I am lucky enough to be good friends with the strongest bodybuilder in the world Stan The Rhino Efferding. He has me doing 2-4 10 minute walks preferably after ever meal. Instead of steady state cardio. He also has me on a vertical Diet in which is working great so far. It is not your typical bro diet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom