napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

hgh question

fitmaraans

hey dylan i have a question about HGH

1-is it gonna help me on putting muscle mass if cam bulking training hard and eating good ?
or its not gonna work alone and have to stack it with some other anabolic ??

2- if the first answer was yes cam i gonna lose the muscles gains just like any other anabolic steroids ??

3-for how long can i use it ? do u recommend me to use it 6 months ?? 12 ? or more ??

hgh is not a body building compound....you will not see gain in muscle mass unless you run insane amounts along with insulin
This is NOT RECOMMED unless you are a pro BB with a good life insurance policy

hey dylan i have a question about HGH

1-is it gonna help me on putting muscle mass if cam bulking training hard and eating good ?
or its not gonna work alone and have to stack it with some other anabolic ??

2- if the first answer was yes cam i gonna lose the muscles gains just like any other anabolic steroids ??

3-for how long can i use it ? do u recommend me to use it 6 months ?? 12 ? or more ??

1. slightly but definitely not like you think and you would definitely need anabolics with it to get huge muscle gains

2. that all depends on you and how you eat and train off cycle...

3. i would do a minimum of 6 months but more so a year but i dont think you have any sort of clue what your doing and especially not the cost involved... do you realize how expensive it is to use hgh?

Top Bottom