napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH Question

Bradqb11

If you can take/afford HGH everyday should you or do 5 days on and 2 off?? I plan on take HGH for the next 6-8 months at around 4IU a day. Thanks for any information.

No....there is no reason to take days off....when your body produces natural GH...does it take a couple days off?
What possible benefit would there to having inconsistent GH levels...none
The 2 days off' thing....Has come from guys that are trying to cut costs .... not from any physiological perspective

I'm on HGH 4 UI going on my 7th week with no days off ... No need for days off ... Enjoy [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there are a lot of people out there telling people to run it that way... now, clearly thats shit info but that's what happens when you get people who like to run their mouth like they know something when they are BEYOND clueless... im just sorry that people have to deal with that ... you do not need to take any days off dosing whatsoever brother

been On HGH for almost a year at 4 IU's a day and never take a day off ... lover the stuff.. just realize it's LONG term use to get result nothing quick with HGH...

I don't take days off either. I believe The whole 5 and 2 started because people couldn't afford to run 7 days.

Now there are studies on EOD.

ED has worked this long why throw in shit to fuck up a working thing?

I don't take days off either. I believe The whole 5 and 2 started because people couldn't afford to run 7 days.

Now there are studies on EOD.

ED has worked this long why throw in shit to fuck up a working thing?

well said and i would tend to agree with your theory as well... it makes perfect sense and you do not fix whats not broken

Just do what works for you bro... I take days off occasionally but not on schedule or anything. HGH causes reactive hypoglycemia for me and some days I just don't feel like dealing with it.

Thanks, what if I ran it for a year at 4 IU or should I drop it a little? I have good HGH....

In my experience the longer you run it the better...I've used HGH almost continually for 10 years....mostly for soft tissue support and anti aging
I've run it as high as 5iu...my sweet spot is 2.5-3.3iu

In my experience...

Recovery from workouts - almost immediately.

Fat loss - usually around 3 - 6 months to start seeing results.

Sleep - immediately

Skin rejuvenation - a few weeks

I love my smooth skin. I doesn't prevent acne on my back but it does make my face very very smooth much like a child's skin.

Recovery from injuries - usually within a few weeks.

Glad i came into this thread. I also have HgH in my fridge. A friend if mine who is doing his first show in July, said he recommends every other day. Which conflicts with what I read here and read on the net. To think I almost took his advice. Listen to these guys. I know i will...................

Last edited:
In my experience...

Recovery from workouts - almost immediately.

Fat loss - usually around 3 - 6 months to start seeing results.

Sleep - immediately

Skin rejuvenation - a few weeks

I love my smooth skin. I doesn't prevent acne on my back but it does make my face very very smooth much like a child's skin.

Recovery from injuries - usually within a few weeks.

At how many iu's are you getting results like you listed?

Top Bottom