napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH Pain

m555zma

Anyone ever have immense bone pain when on hgh? I'm currently at 3iu/day. My left shin feels like a crow bar hit it. Last night the shin was throbbing so hard I was awake the whole night.
Ive read about joint pain, but not bone pain.. What's weird is no other bones hurt. Lower left extremity only. Feels like it's going to burst and only during sleeping hours, not during the day.

Weird. I wish I could be more help but my expertise is limited on HGH. I’ll ask one of my guys and see what he thinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had some joint discomfort when first starting HGH the first couple of weeks but nothing close to what you're describing. Are you on any orals they're notorious for shin pain. I've experienced severe shin pain with Trestolone before but only at the gym working out.

That's very odd. There can be joint pain but what you're talking about is something different. Try stopping the gh for a few days to see if the pain subsides. If it does then go back on for a day or 2 to see if it returns. It could be something else entirely and just a coincidence.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Oh dang good to know. I was thinking of starting it to help with my joint pain and heal some injuries as they tend to get worse when it’s cold, but maybe I should wait now

Oh dang good to know. I was thinking of starting it to help with my joint pain and heal some injuries as they tend to get worse when it’s cold, but maybe I should wait now
HGH does heal but it takes a long time. I had a rotator cuff injury that healed after 2 years and when I broke my collar bone I was back in the gym after 8 weeks. HGH is a wonder drug but it's not without side effects especially in the beginning.

HGH does heal but it takes a long time. I had a rotator cuff injury that healed after 2 years and when I broke my collar bone I was back in the gym after 8 weeks. HGH is a wonder drug but it's not without side effects especially in the beginning.

Thanx for the insight I have never used it before and only juts recently decided to start using it. Good to know

Thanks. So far this is EVERYTHING:
* bone pain
* numbness in hands
* hands feel tight
* feet sometimes feel fat (but I like it)
* crazy thirst cravings. I'll down 1/4 gallon water right before sleep.. I never drink that much water at once. Its because of the gh

All of that sounds normal for gh. Even slight bone pain but hard core bone pain is not normal at all.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

more than likely... not every little thing that happens is going to have to do with the hgh you are taking

Ya it could be shin splints I have those and they suck there are two types. One involves the muscle around the shin and one is a crack in the actual shin bone itself I belive I have had or do have both lol, but it sounds like you could have the worse of the two and that’s the crack in the shin bone.

Top Bottom