napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH - need some help from the experts

Scott Weiland

I'm looking into starting HGH. My goal is:

a) fat loss
b) healing
c) general anti-aging effects

I'm currently cutting well, being strict with my diet, doing cardio like MF'er, but I feel like I've plateaued. I know HGH is no quick fix you have to be on it for months to see profound effects and I'm willing. I just need some advice from the experts. I've seen there are different kinds of HGH:

1. Serostim
2. Humatrope
3. Norditropin
4. Saizen
5. Genotropin
6. Generic

I will not mess with generic - out of the question. I'm not willing to risk my health. I've see other threads where people endorse Genotropin or Norditropin.. So the question is: how do you know which HGH is right for you and what you want to accomplish? For example I see water retention is a side effect.. is that will all HGH or certain brands? Water retention and bloat would completely defeat the purpose of what I'm trying to do.

Then there is the question of dosing. I've seen 4iu be the standard however, I've seen threads where people say 4iu of Serostim is way too much and you need to bring that down to 2 or 1. Sooo how do you know what the dose is for the brand if they aren't all the same?

Furthermore, if it takes months to see any results is more better, to get faster results? I know thats kind of an ignorant question as we want to promote health and be safe on this board.. I'm just wondering why some people are doing like 15iu (I know that pro level but still.. is more better?) like do you develop a tolerance to it?

Last question.. does pharma quality HGH make you tired, cuz thats the last thing I need?

I can only speak from my own experiences on this, but the difference in generic to pharma is usually only potency (i.e. more undamaged molecules in pharma). You can't really up the dose to fast track results, but it will rather send you more towards the track of hyperplasia and along with that way stronger side effects (water retention being one). 2 to 4iu is probably all you need for your goals, but it will depend on how well you respond to it, how bad the sides are for you, and the potency of the HGH you get. Regardless, you are going to probably need to run it 6 months to a year to start seeing results. As far as making you sleepy, I don't know as I pin my stomach shortly before bed, and the worst side for me is numbness in my hands.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Last edited:
2-3 ius per day is plenty...

people do 15 ius for one of two reasons... 1. its generic and needs to be dosed much higher 2. they are fucking idiots

i did a video about what to expect from hgh... here you go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plE4iEc_7IQ

Thanks DG, that was a great video. Answered a lot of questions. I've done the research about the sides. The one side I'm particularly concerned about is diabetes while using. I read if you are prone it/have a family history of diabetes you can invoke it while using HGH. I'm concerned about this because it is in my family. Even though it would seem if you do a proper cycle, diabetes is one of the things can avoid long term...

Is this condition only temporary while you are using it, or once you invoke it; it's there for good?

thats really something you would have to find out for yourself man
Exactly. It is highly individual, and you have to try it and find out.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Top Bottom