napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH injection timing

Scott Weiland

Hey Everyone,

Quick question gonna start HGH (serostim). To assess my tolerance I'm going to start with 2iu and I will have no shame about backing it down if need be; I know everyone is different. But if I'm going to do 2iu when should I inject? I see threads saying if you are going to do 4iu - you do 2 in the morning 2 in the evening. I read one where one guys says he does 2 right before bed and thats it. .. and I guess if I'm gonna do 2iu I could do 1 and 1 (morn/even). But to me from what I've read this stuff has a half life of like 4hrs. Shouldn't I do this like pre-cardio for fat loss? Sorry guys this is the final shade of gray I am unclear on before I start.

I recommend starting with 1iu. Serostim is very pure and strong! You will retain a lot of water if you start at 2iu.

If you're under 50 years old pin first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

So you are saying 1iu a day (total)?

Anyway to combat the water retention other than back down the dose? Like dandelion, or something?

So you are saying 1iu a day (total)?

Anyway to combat the water retention other than back down the dose? Like dandelion, or something?
I'm saying start with 1iu, assess over a few weeks and SLOWLY INCREASE until you find your sweet spot.

You don't need to start with multiple dosing times a day. You're just starting out.

I've learned from my mistakes. You will retain water and get carpel tunnel if you start dosing too high. Increase slowly...

I've learned from my mistakes. You will retain water and get carpel tunnel if you start dosing too high. Increase slowly...
Can confirm this has happened to me as well from starting too high.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

you definitely do not want to start too high or overcomplicate things with hgh or you will be sorry man

Top Bottom