PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hgh injection site reaction

Hgh injection site reaction

Sorry If this has been discussed before I browsed threw looking but Iím not the best on forums sometimes. Been taking this hgh for little over 2 weeks and the last 4 pins have been causing hard itchy lumps they do feel warmer than the rest of my body I feel fine other than some pain and itching. Using sterile saline solution to mix pinning 2.5 IU per day in am. I thought maybe I was pinning to deep so I went into the love handle watched some pinning videos tried to make sure I got into the fatty tissues and same thing. Anything to worry about? Should I keep going? Read some people have these kinds of reactions and it goes away over time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Irishbmx View Post
    Sorry If this has been discussed before I browsed threw looking but Iím not the best on forums sometimes. Been taking this hgh for little over 2 weeks and the last 4 pins have been causing hard itchy lumps they do feel warmer than the rest of my body I feel fine other than some pain and itching. Using sterile saline solution to mix pinning 2.5 IU per day in am. I thought maybe I was pinning to deep so I went into the love handle watched some pinning videos tried to make sure I got into the fatty tissues and same thing. Anything to worry about? Should I keep going? Read some people have these kinds of reactions and it goes away over time.

Try switching to Bac Water...

just want to make sure... you are not using bac water, you are using sterile water, correct? if so, switch to bac water

Switch to bacteriostatic water. A lot of people have a reaction to the salt in the saline solution.

https://www.mountainside-medical.com

Try bac h2o. If pin stir gets warm or hard get it checked by physician

Ok cool guys thanks for the advice I will get some Bac Water. Do I need to worry about source I see people sell it on eBay and Etsy

Hgh injection site reaction

Ok cool guys thanks for the advice I will get some Bac Water. Do I need to worry about source I see people sell it on eBay and Etsy

Cbbram provided you a link, I personally would get it from a medical supply site.

Last edited by Jp1979; 04-20-2019 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jp1979 View Post
    Ccbram provided you a link, I personally would get it from a medical supply site.

Wow it is early totally missed that thanks guys

Ok one last question do I go ahead and pin what I have already mixed or dump it not sure if there is anything more to worry about other than the irritation

Ok one last question do I go ahead and pin what I have already mixed or dump it not sure if there is anything more to worry about other than the irritation

100% your call on that... GH isn't cheap.