napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH injection reaction

Blue2212

I am having an issue with my injection. The first two weeks went smooth, but not so much after. I am using bio-trope. It is leaving a red bump and will not go away for days. I am doing the proper procedure and have even purchased new bac water. Nothing has helped. I email the source and after one response they won’t answer my question. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Switch to IM if you're having this reaction. Every once in a while try subq again. This is a very common reaction to HGH and doesn't necessarily mean that there's a problem with the HGH.

This is not source talk by the way its about HGH. Unless you're complaining about the source which you really shouldn't be. I'm moving it out of this section.

Hey, an email was sent to you concerning tracking and you never responded. If you have questions concerning your order, pm me your email address and I'll look into it.

I am having an issue with my injection. The first two weeks went smooth, but not so much after. I am using bio-trope. It is leaving a red bump and will not go away for days. I am doing the proper procedure and have even purchased new bac water. Nothing has helped. I email the source and after one response they won’t answer my question. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
from the sounds of it, there were responses sent to you but thats why reps are here so you can easily get in contact with them

I replied to the pm you sent and also sent another message to the email address of your original question.

Top Bottom