napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

hgh info

hubhunter

Hello,
Saw your youtube video regarding your views on HGH . Thankyou so much it was very helpful. Just wanted a little advice from you. I am 25 yrs old, standing tall at 6'2" and training from last 3 years and weigh 188 lbs. But i think i have reached saturation point of muscles. I thinking to go for HGH. How many IU should take in a day and for how long ?
I'd be very grateful if you help

I am 25 yrs old, i think i have reached saturation point of muscles....training from last 3 years

you are not even close bud...if you only knew how ridiculous this sounds

Everytime i gain muscles and when i have ti rip my body i definitely lose a lot of muscles.. also i heard that it improves your hair and skin quality

One more question.. i dont want to be a bodybuilder.. as i am in modelling only.. how many IUs per day are required for me ? And for many months ?

bro, you dont understand what it takes and what you need for modeling... i do, i lived it for nearly six years... i modeled in Italy, which is the pinnacle for anyone in the modeling industry, to actually have a contract there, which i did... i know what it takes and hgh is not the answer.. especially not at your age... you need to work on pure aesthetics if you are in fashion... are you saying you are a fashion model or are you saying you are a fitness model? that would change my recommendation for you based on what you are aiming for... also, 3 years of training is a big nothing burger... its like 3 days... you dont peak out in 3 years bro... if you have problems gaining muscle in that short of time then its your diet and training that need changed bro.. let me know and i can help you

Thankyou so much DylanGemelli for your insightful answer.. fashion modelling i meant.. i want to take it not to grow muscles.. but because of the other benefits it gives like good hair and skin quality.. my height is 6'2" weight 188 lbs and age 25 .. now can i take it in the first place and if yes then how many IU per day and for how many days ?

Thankyou so much DylanGemelli for your insightful answer.. fashion modelling i meant.. i want to take it not to grow muscles.. but because of the other benefits it gives like good hair and skin quality.. my height is 6'2" weight 188 lbs and age 25 .. now can i take it in the first place and if yes then how many IU per day and for how many days ?
you are not listening man... hgh is the last thing you want for modeling.. you apparently dont realize that water retention is one of the main side effects with use... do you really want that as a model? NO, FUCK NO.. you want compounds that will dry you out and accent your muscles... you want compounds that act as aesthetics... this is HORRIBLE for you to choose... i can help you but you have to get your head on straight here...

Top Bottom