napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH Hygetropin

freedomst

Hi Dylan, Ive been watching your videos for a long time now and i have to say i really like you, keep it going. You are very informative and thanks for that.

Im actually writing to you because i have some specifics questions about HGH. I have good experience with HGH and i have done many years of research but i feel like you could help me. Just for intro, 2 Years ago i had a job accident and now i have severe permanent back damage so i cant train or do any physical activity anymore. I am 27 years old now. I am currently using Hygetropin from shop-hgh.com, injecting 5 IU every 3-4 days. I have been using this brand for a couple of years now has it is the best i have found so far. My goal by using HGH is to augment my bone density without playing too much with my blood sugar. A few years ago i had bone mineral density problems. So now, after having used Hygetropin for some time, my bone density has already considerably grow and it is very noticeable.

So these long time results made me believe that my HGH was at least a good/decent generic HGH. But i have just seen you video about HGH brands where you say that Hygetropin is an average quality HGH brand and i wanted to know if you have tried this specific brand yourself and if you could give me more details about why you think it is not in the good quality HGH section. I am planning to use this HGH brand for a long time but if you think there is a better quality brand that is also accessible, ill gladly try that out. If you have any well trusted HGH source you could share with me it would be much appreciated.

Also, a couple of days ago i had hypoglycemic like symptoms. I felt very weak, i was shaking and felt nauseous for at least 30-45 min so i just hate some fruits and i got better pretty fast. It only happens every once in a while so im not stressing about this but, could this be my HGH messing with my blood sugar at my age ? Oh and the last time i injected before that incident was 2 days earlier. I never had any blood sugar issues in my entire life and i am in a pretty athletic shape. But to be honest i am not eating properly and i really dont eat often. So i tought it could be related to my nutrition but i just want to have your experience on that. If it happens again ill get a blood sugar testing machine for sure.

Thanks alot Dylan it is greatly appreciated.

no i have not used it but if you are getting good results with it, then clearly you should stick with it... of course there are better quality hgh brands out there... you can go to the source section here and ask there... hgh can mess with anyones blood sugar, it makes no difference on your age... you said it yourself, you are not eating properly so not sure what you want me to say about that? you gave your own answer there

I definitely recommend avoiding simple sugars and high glycemic carbs while on HGH.

I don't know that defining this brand vs that brand is the best way to go in identifying if the HGH is good or not. One source of hygetropin can be very different than another source. There are some blood testing protocols you can follow to see if your HGH is legit or not; but as far as quality, it can only go so far as the test itself is extremely finicky with it's range of numbers.

As far as blood sugar goes, IMO, I doubt you'd have blood sugar issues with the dose you're running unless you have an underlying problem to begin with. You're talking about having low blood sugar, which is the opposite of what HGH typically induces when run at higher doses. I think people frequently misdiagnose low blood sugar, you can buy testing strips for relatively cheap to make sure.

I think people frequently misdiagnose low blood sugar, you can buy testing strips for relatively cheap to make sure.

Correct because in the beginning I felt like I was having low blood sugar problems but my blood glucose test fine. What I think is happening is when I eat high glycemic carbs my insulin will spike higher than usual causing me to feel very lethargic. If I remain mobile it's usually not a issue but if I'm sitting at my desk or relaxing at home I will fall asleep.

Top Bottom