napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

hgh help

kohoreem

hi dylan

i need your advice

using 2-3iu genotropin (pharmaceutical) daily for fatloss purpose only, do u think we need metphormin or does it cause insulin resistance with time like 1year straight 5 days/week

another question,
if i need to increase hgh to 4 or 5iu how much insuline do i need and how to split hgh and insuline, how much carbs after insuline,
can i also mix 5iu gh with 5iu insuline together?

no you do not need that...

im not advising you to use insulin, not if you paid me and i would not advise using 5 ius either, unless its generic, which you said yours is not..

no you do not need that...

im not advising you to use insulin, not if you paid me and i would not advise using 5 ius either, unless its generic, which you said yours is not..

yea i have pens genotropin 36iu from pharmacy. started to use 2iu then 3iu now was worrying about insulin resistance. i guess i have till 4iu to be safe without insulin resistance? keep in mind im using gh for 1year not less with trt dose then gonna blast later..
my issue now is being careful from insulin resistance.

i dont see any reason to go over 3 ius if its pharmaceutical but you dont need insulin at 4 either... if you are that scared, dont go any higher... im not advising you insulin use whatsoever so please do not ask me again

since gh increase the conversion of t4 into t3 then t4 levels decrease in the system.
correct me if im wrong.
if you run it ridiculously high then you would need it... you do whatever you want man... since you are second guessing the people that actually know what they are talking about... i tried to help... good luck

It's good to do research but you need first hand experience. Start with a low dosage of 1iu and SLOWLY increase over a period of months. T4, Metformin, all that stuff MAY BE needed after prolonged usage and high dosages IF you become insulin resistant. If you do it correctly you more than likely won't have any issues. HGH is a marathon not a sprint. Start low or you will retain a lot of water trust me.

if you run it ridiculously high then you would need it... you do whatever you want man... since you are second guessing the people that actually know what they are talking about... i tried to help... good luck

im just telling what i know and asked you to correct me cz i like to learn from you instead of getting info from here and there.
so at 3-4iu i dont need t4 nor t3. yea i can add but as formula u say i dont need it.
at what dosage u need to add t4 or t3 to the formula?

can i run it alone? without anabolics? if target is only fat loss
You can but you are overthinking everything. GW-501516 would be your best choice for quick fat loss. HGH does have some fat loss properties but it's more for long term anti aging. High dose HGH for muscle building is something that happens over a long term period slowly increasing your dosage. You don't add T3 T4 or none of that crap unless it's warranted by bloodwork.

You can but you are overthinking everything. GW-501516 would be your best choice for quick fat loss. HGH does have some fat loss properties but it's more for long term anti aging. High dose HGH for muscle building is something that happens over a long term period slowly increasing your dosage. You don't add T3 T4 or none of that crap unless it's warranted by bloodwork.
cbbram has you covered.

HGH’s main benefits are all long term. Like 6 months minimum to notice a permanent difference, maybe 2 years to really feel and see the difference. High doses are only safe if you have serious injuries like third degree burns, where you can handle up to 8-16 IUs, but then only for a month. Long term you wouldn’t go higher than 2-3 IUs unless you have generic.

If you want faster, or you want fat loss, use sarms.

Top Bottom