napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hgh / ghrp6 / mk-677

ThepoManta

Hey people,

I have been checking out some videos and information on the internet about HGH and GHRP6, but I don't really onderstand when you would use one or the other...

If you would do a bulking or a cutting cycle of anabolics, which of these three would be most beneficial and why? Is there any difference in pinning HGH and GHRP6 for example?

i hate peptides... i DO NOT like any of the ghr and you dont need ghrp 6 if you are using mk677 because they both increase appetite in a major way... there's no need... you hgh and 677 would be the ones to use with cutting NOT ghrp whatsoever... if you are going to use 2 of these it would be hgh and 677...

i hate peptides... i DO NOT like any of the ghr and you dont need ghrp 6 if you are using mk677 because they both increase appetite in a major way... there's no need... you hgh and 677 would be the ones to use with cutting NOT ghrp whatsoever... if you are going to use 2 of these it would be hgh and 677...

And MK-677 is a bit more subtle in the way it interacts in the body, so i think that will be the thing I want to would try in the future :)
And way less expensive!

Thanks for the info, Dylan!

anytime brother, im happy to help... its a MUCH wiser decision for so many reasons and you brought up one of the main reasons why

Top Bottom