napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH debate

RUCingdsgainz

VIP Member
So I was talking to this guy in my gym who is a former pro and he was telling me that anything less then 8 units of HGH is just a waste of time.

I believe that any amount of HGH is beneficial for muscle growth as it?s still HGH your body isn?t getting on its own and boosting recovery from harsh gym sessions which in turn increasing muscle growth.

Iv never ran more then 4 units and I notice benefits in my physique on that low of a dose. Recovery is the main part of growth so if your recovering more then your growing more right? I?m currently running 3 units of HGH and only on training days.

What do you think a waste of time to run anything less then 8 units or is it beneficial even at a low dose.

I?m still going to use it how I use it but would like to here more opinions.

So I was talking to this guy in my gym who is a former pro and he was telling me that anything less then 8 units of HGH is just a waste of time.

I believe that any amount of HGH is beneficial for muscle growth as it?s still HGH your body isn?t getting on its own and boosting recovery from harsh gym sessions which in turn increasing muscle growth.

Iv never ran more then 4 units and I notice benefits in my physique on that low of a dose. Recovery is the main part of growth so if your recovering more then your growing more right? I?m currently running 3 units of HGH and only on training days.

What do you think a waste of time to run anything less then 8 units or is it beneficial even at a low dose.

I?m still going to use it how I use it but would like to here more opinions.
I ran 3 for 1 yr and it helped some. Ran 5 for a yr and noticed even more. I would definitely say you don't need to run at least 8. I will say run with ass I really saw the benefits more

he must not have very good quality if he's saying that... that or he's just a typical meathead... one or the other

Ha ya I always laugh at just cuz someone was a pro or just got there pro card they think they know everything.
yeah, i know bro and that drives me crazy... anyone with great genetics that takes a ton of shit can get into the right condition to get a pro card... that doesnt mean you know what you are doing... some of the most reckless people have pro cards

Just run what works best for YOU. I like high quality pharma HGH at 1iu. HGH fucks up my blood sugar big time so I can't mess with that cheap shit.

When it comes to compounds and dosages I experiment and I find out what works best for YOU.. not for anyone else.

In this game cookie cutter cycles aren't what works. They are recommendations you have to adjust and figure things out for YOU!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just run what works best for YOU. I like high quality pharma HGH at 1iu. HGH fucks up my blood sugar big time so I can't mess with that cheap shit.

When it comes to compounds and dosages I experiment and I find out what works best for YOU.. not for anyone else.

In this game cookie cutter cycles aren't what works. They are recommendations you have to adjust and figure things out for YOU!

Yes I def prefer quality stuff and that?s all I use I havnt noticed any issues with insulin balance or anything while on 3 units.

exactly, you should always do whats best for YOU... whats best for you is not always whats best for others etc...

exactly, you should always do whats best for YOU... whats best for you is not always whats best for others etc...

Totally agree! I think to many people think their way is the best way but everybody?s body chemistry and skeletal structure is different so how can you say what works for you works for me? I just nod and say ya man for sure maybe I?ll try that one day ha but in the back of my head I?m like not even close lol.

Totally agree! I think to many people think their way is the best way but everybody?s body chemistry and skeletal structure is different so how can you say what works for you works for me? I just nod and say ya man for sure maybe I?ll try that one day ha but in the back of my head I?m like not even close lol.
absolutely bro... use others people experiences as help to you when figuring things out but always do whats best for you because in the end, its YOUR body, not anyone elses

Depends on your age also. Someone over 40 is going to see better results on only 2 iu's vs someone in their 20's.

Iv been lifting for 15 years I may have Never stepped in stage or am the biggest guy in the gym blasting grams of gear but I know what I?m doing. Once we get to talking and you and I tell you Iv been lifting for 15 plus years and your still trying to teach me lifting, gear and diet advice it?s like dude shut up already ha. But we in the day and age where everyone thinks they are awesome and know everything ha.

Depends on your age also. Someone over 40 is going to see better results on only 2 iu's vs someone in their 20's.

True I like staying at 2units I feel good and am a true believer that your going to benefit from any amount of HGH. I?m not opposed to using more but maybe in the future.

Top Bottom