domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HGH debate

Quote Originally Posted by RUCingdsgainz View Post
    Totally agree! I think to many people think their way is the best way but everybody?s body chemistry and skeletal structure is different so how can you say what works for you works for me? I just nod and say ya man for sure maybe I?ll try that one day ha but in the back of my head I?m like not even close lol.
    absolutely bro... use others people experiences as help to you when figuring things out but always do whats best for you because in the end, its YOUR body, not anyone elses

Depends on your age also. Someone over 40 is going to see better results on only 2 iu's vs someone in their 20's.

Quote Originally Posted by K KONG View Post
    Depends on your age also. Someone over 40 is going to see better results on only 2 iu's vs someone in their 20's.
    also a very good point!

Iv been lifting for 15 years I may have Never stepped in stage or am the biggest guy in the gym blasting grams of gear but I know what I?m doing. Once we get to talking and you and I tell you Iv been lifting for 15 plus years and your still trying to teach me lifting, gear and diet advice it?s like dude shut up already ha. But we in the day and age where everyone thinks they are awesome and know everything ha.

Quote Originally Posted by K KONG View Post
    True I like staying at 2units I feel good and am a true believer that your going to benefit from any amount of HGH. I?m not opposed to using more but maybe in the future.