napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH cycle

Woldey01

Hi DG!

Looking for your recommendations or suggestions for first HGH cycle. It will be my first time using HGH. I’m planning on to start at 2iu per day and probably increase it...but not looking to go above 3iu per day. How long should I be on it? Is 5 days a week ideal? I want to stack it with S4 and LGD, would that be okay? Any PCT needed if taken alone? Sorry for the million questions bro!

Stats: 44 years, 200lbs, 5’10”, 10% BF...the goal is to increase to lean out and add a few pounds of muscle and lower BF under 10%.

6 months minimum and 7 days a week. HGH is a marathon not a sprint. Don't expect drastic dramatic results.

6 months minimum and 7 days a week. HGH is a marathon not a sprint. Don't expect drastic dramatic results.
This exactly. Also, 2 to 3iu is not going to cause hyperplasia either, although it will have nice anti-aging properties.

Last edited:
2 ius is great to start with but i would go 7 days a week... hgh on its own would not need a pct... you want to be on it a minimum of 6 months but a year would be more ideal

make sure you get sarms at esarms.com

Top Bottom