napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH cycle

Loverofpeople

Planning on running 5-6IU daily. Do I need insulin in the cycle? I much rather not include it as I know it’s dangerous.

What are your thoughts?

Don't mess around with insulin period. You don't need it, and you can end up killing yourself. Keep in mind hgh needs to be run for quite some time to see results.

You can run any dose of hgh without insulin, even up to hyperplasia doses. I wouldn't start with high doses though, as hgh is definitely not without side effects. Additionally, the dosage you use is dependent upon your goals. What are you looking to get from hgh and how old are you?

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

theres no need to go over 5 ius per day man... if you have real quality theres no reason to do that

I’m 31 years old

6’4
12.2% body fat

I’m looking to drop below 10% body fat, gain some mass (also running test cyp at 500MG per week).

Last edited:
I know you say money is no object, but the fat loss and mass gain effects of hgh are really subtle. Have you considered using sarms instead? They probably would be a better and faster way to realize your goals. In my opinion, hgh shines best for anti-aging purposes (in your 40s and beyond).

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Yes. You'll get a lot of water retention, and probably joint pain and loss of circulation in your hands at that dose early, but it will take a long time to see the changes you are looking for (like a year).

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

you are not understanding hgh... it takes MANY months to see fat loss with hgh and running stupid high doses is not going to make you lose extreme amounts of weight etc... i dont know if your sure truly how hgh works but if you expect some major amounts of weight loss, thats not the way

Start with 1-2ius and SLOWLY INCREASE your dosage over an extended period of time and find your sweet spot.

Start with 1-2ius and SLOWLY INCREASE your dosage over an extended period of time and find your sweet spot.
That is a much more sound idea.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Top Bottom