napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH cycle

m555zma

I'm going to start an hgh cycle, but getting lots of conflicting info about dose and cycle.

I'm thinking: 4IU/day (2 morning: 2 evening)
For 16 weeks

That sound right? And how long to stay off before getting back on?

no it doesnt... 16 weeks? you need to run that cycle a good year if you want max benefits... 6 months at the minimum but i wouldnt waste my money like that...

Thanks a lot. For some reason this substance presence so many different views on the internet. I'll do it for one year

You don't start at 4ius either. Start at 1iu and slowly work your way up to 3ius. HGH has side effects bro you don't just pick a dose. It's picks you. HGH is not a steroid you don't cycle it its something you incorporate into your lifestyle.

Short term benefits are increased IGF so you'll immediately notice improvement in your workouts. Deeper sleep, improved recovery, smoother skin, less acne, increased libido. Long term benefits (6 months - 1 year) are NEW CELL MUSCLE GROWTH, fat loss, and healing.

So I'm going to start at 1iu/day and work my way up to 4 eventually. How long should I stay at 1iu? Thanks

Thanks. Nothing but great info here so I don't mess myself up. I was about to start at 4iu.. Lord...

Top Bottom