napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

hgh and cycle

boozertone

Some info about me: I am not a body builder, I do not have the money to spend on a regular basis on much of what people try to sell me when I do go to the gym and I can not afford to hire a regular trainer.

I have a mostly boring repetitive life. I work overnights 11pm to 7am in where I am sitting behind a desk, zero activity.

I then go home and try sleep 8 hours. Get up around 4pm, make my food for the night, try hit gym then sit watch tv till time for work. It's sad, I know but- want to be honest with you here. I get latterly no exercise unless I hit a gym.

Last year I was 250lbs with high blood pressure and so on...

I had gastric bypass surgery and have been on a healthy diet but, was not going to the gym.

I am 5'8 and now weigh 170lbs. I do look better and some days feel better but, I should be and could be in much better shape. Sad fact is I now have extra skin, that I am told only way to get rid of it is surgery and I can not afford that. But- I still have much more fat to lose under that skin and in my face.

Cloths on I look average normal weight, cloths off I am a mess, flabby.

So I just started going to the gym and I really hate it to be honest and I have little energy while working out. I do feel better when I leave and it motivates me to go more. Getting myself to go to the gym on a regular basis is my biggest problem.

Also what is not help me mentally is I am not seeing any results, if anything I am putting some muscle back on and gaining weight but, not losing any of the fat.

I hear so many good things about HGH, so I have been taking 4iu a day for 1 month now godt240.com/

Also my doctor is giving me injection every 2 weeks of Test.

You talked about Tren to assist with weight loss but, then you mentioned having to take Caber with it? and I got lost.

My goal is to get down to 150lbs and maintain a weight between 150 to 160.

Even this past month taking the HGH and Test, I can not get below 160 and now I am up to 170.

Almost ready to give up but, I wanted to ask you what you suggest I can try (Tren?) maybe that's what I need to kick start everything.

As for my diet, because of the surgery I can not eat much at all. I eat little portions several times a day.

Basically the same foods and times every day.

When I get up: 4pm ish

Protein shake, multivitamins along with some fiber supplements. promixnutrition.com/products/whey?variant=16047251075

Hour later: 5pm ish

Dunkin Ice coffee with little cream, 1 splenda a scoop of the protein mix added in.

Then I try hit gym.

Come home gym: 7pm

I have a small Protein shake shop.premierprotein.com/Premier-Protein-Vanilla-Shake/p/PREM-713951&c=PremierProtein@Shakes

Then I start cook small portion of shrimp / scallops, steak or chicken with peppers onion and mushrooms along with green veggies.

No regular salt, I use the pink salt. I do cook with some oil and normally pre-marinate terri on steak.

Go work: 11pm (take my HGH)

I pick most of the night.. grapes, watermelon, peanuts, celery with homemade hummas and I will eat the left overs from dinner. Bad is I tend to eat some chips Doritos. I know not good, trying cut them out.

This guy I dunno but, I been making this hummus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de8q83tKcFw

Anyway, I need help and you sound like a honest guy with a lot of knowledge in this area.

Any recommendations? Tren? when do I take it? My eating diet..ok or real bad?

brother you have NO BUSINESS using tren or any other steroid whatsoever... just stick with your trt and hgh if you feel inclined... you need years and years of training... you are hoping to depend on a steroi for fat loss which is ridiculous to say the least ... you have not put in anwywhere near the amount of time of working out nor is diet your diet anywher near where it needs to be and thats fine but if you paid me a million dollars i would not recommend steroid use to you bro... not in any way, shape or form...

Thanks for the reply Dylan, I was not expecting it to be that brutal but, your being honest.
Everyone I ask has a different view on what I should do.
I thought my current diet was good compared to I was eating Dunkins for breakfast, pizza subs for lunch, chineese food for dinner etc..etc.. 7 days a week for years.
Now I'm drinking protein drinks, eating veggies and taking vitamins. Guess no matter what I do it will never be good enough so..what do you suggest??

Thanks for the reply Dylan, I was not expecting it to be that brutal but, your being honest.
I thought my current diet was good compared to I was eating Dunkins for breakfast, pizza subs for lunch, chineese food for dinner etc..etc.. 7 days a week for years.
Now I'm drinking protein drinks, eating veggies and taking vitamins. Guess no matter what I do it will never be good enough so..what do you suggest??
Keep doing what you're doing now. Incorporate these changes into your everyday lifestyle. You can't undo 7 years of mistakes overnight. It's going to take time. Keep educating yourself on diet and exercise and strive to improve a little everyday.

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to keep working towards building a good natural foundation and being in the right condition before ever resorting to steroids. Work on improving your diet and training which has a ways to go. You can make great progress once you get that locked in

You need to keep working towards building a good natural foundation and being in the right condition before ever resorting to steroids. Work on improving your diet and training which has a ways to go. You can make great progress once you get that locked in

Thank you for the info.. I will look into a better diet and I am hitting the gym 4 times a week now.
Hopefully start to see results :)

having that kind of attitude means you will never get any better.. you have already made great progress but im not going to sit here and hold your hand, nor would i with anyone else... when people come to me they come for the truth... eating "doritos" etc is not a good thing.. it doesn't take away from the good progress you have made but you making that comment just suggests defeat instead of you saying, you know what, ive made great changes but there is more that i need to do and then just doing it.. thats life man.. you can always make improvements and if you want to get to where you need to be, instead of feeling sorry for yourself, you just step up and do it... you CAN do it... you have already made great progress but you have to lose that loser type attitude and instead tackle it like a man and tell it YOU WILL WIN... period

Bro... Idc if you work the graveyard shift etc..

Diet is 80 percent of this and training is 20 percent. You absolutely CAN NOT pick at some grapes, peanuts, celery etc... You have to have balanced meals Ie: Fats, Protein, and Carbs...

Make that your foundation first and foremost to build off of then focus on the rest.

Bro... Idc if you work the graveyard shift etc..

Diet is 80 percent of this and training is 20 percent. You absolutely CAN NOT pick at some grapes, peanuts, celery etc... You have to have balanced meals Ie: Fats, Protein, and Carbs...

Make that your foundation first and foremost to build off of then focus on the rest.

I am literally sitting here for eating 20 whole cashews (yes I counted them), 8oz of grilled chicken breast, and 2 cups of white rice... This is my 3rd meal of the day plus a whey isolate shake, intra workout and pre workout drink...

I am literally sitting here for eating 20 whole cashews (yes I counted them), 8oz of grilled chicken breast, and 2 cups of white rice... This is my 3rd meal of the day plus a whey isolate shake, intra workout and pre workout drink...
exactly, i count grapes, apricots, etc... i weight EVERYTHING to the exact weight on all my meals... this takes serious dedication to get where you want to be...

Yes, I do work graveyard sometimes 6 days a week.
Thank you for the info, I will start to portion my meals out better as well as find a better balance.
I don't know how you guys do this everyday, serious dedication!! I have to focus and get my act together.
It really pisses me off when I go out with friends and see them and other people drinking like crazy and eating bad foods, yet most of them are not fat.
If I cheat, man forget it... I gain weight.

Thanks again, I will post some pics soon.

Top Bottom