napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH Cost:Benefit, Is it worth it?

RoboGainz

Made a thread not long ago about sleep issues and meds/supplementation to help,

I figured i would get many responses saying to try marijuana or HGH.

After some time and more sleepless nights i have considered a sleeping mask and/or going the HGH route. I am against marijuana use personally but that is just me, not something i want to get into and hate how it makes me feel. On the HGH, it is clearly very costly, I would run it at 2IU daily, 1 AM and 1 PM and go 5 days on and 2 off. I am looking at more benefits outside of just the sleep. Fatloss, skin, nails, also read it has the ability to create new muscle cells and really change your physique. So going this route and dosage i could make 100IU go just over 2 months. A few questions...

1. What size syringe/needle are you guys using to pin it?

2. Once i recieve the HGH does it have to be kept in the refridgerator even before i mix it with the bacteriostatic water? I know that once i mix it i have to keep it in the fridge. How long is the HGH good for before i mix it and after i mix it?

3. I know there are some side effects that come with it, what are the most common ones you guys experience? Trying to avoid the serious ones such as Organ Growth, carpal syndrome, bloating,

4. Lastly, is it worth its cost? I am looking at a 100IU kit of Yellow Top Somatropin. Total newbie when it comes to HGH

2. Yes keep in fridge before and after reconstituted. Once mixed use within a few days. I never go longer than a week.

3. Water retention, blood glucose fluctuations..

You're not going to get organ growth with low dosages.

Totally worth it if you can afford it imo , sides vs rewards i can hardly imagine any compounds that rival it ...Though cost is a big factor with it given the length it has to be run ...

Totally worth it if you can afford it imo , sides vs rewards i can hardly imagine any compounds that rival it ...Though cost is a big factor with it given the length it has to be run ...

Thats the thing, i wouldnt stay on it forever, maybe 3-4 months out of the year

I read lastnight that many guys go on for maybe 5-6 months and then go off as well kind of like a cycle, i could be wrong. What dosage do you run it at?
I start at 2ius and increase to 5-6ius but it depends on the brand. 3ius is usually the average. Significant muscle growth won't occur until around 5 or 6ius. 3ius is good for recovery and fat loss.

I start at 2ius and increase to 5-6ius but it depends on the brand. 3ius is usually the average. Significant muscle growth won't occur until around 5 or 6ius. 3ius is good for recovery and fat loss.

do you think you can make some gains with 5 ui of BIO Trope for 6 months?stack with a cycle of sarms maybe but no steroids

Yes but you have to realize the difference between AAS/SARMS and HGH. AAS/SARMS increase existing muscle mass while HGH creates new muscle cells to form NEW MUSCLE GROWTH. This is why the 2 together create a synergy together. You're just selling yourself short by running a short HGH cycle. New muscle growth takes time... Years not months.

Yes but you have to realize the difference between AAS/SARMS and HGH. AAS/SARMS increase existing muscle mass while HGH creates new muscle cells to form NEW MUSCLE GROWTH. This is why the 2 together create a synergy together. You're just selling yourself short by running a short HGH cycle. New muscle growth takes time... Years not months.

Thanks for the response. Never dabbled with HGH at all not even MK 677. What would be the shortest time you would run it for for noticeable physique improvement?

I would give edible marijuana a try as I think it is the best medicine for anxiety or insomnia (gummy bears are the best). 5-10mg about 3 hours before bed is all you need. If you buy in small bulk you're paying less than $1 for a 10mg dose. The "high" feeling takes some getting used to but its not even noticeable once you are used to it. Edibles give me a completely different feeling compared to smoking (I don't even smoke anymore). A lot more of a body high instead of head high. Paying $300+ per month for low grade GH that may or may not be real is tough to justify in my eyes

I would give edible marijuana a try as I think it is the best medicine for anxiety or insomnia (gummy bears are the best). 5-10mg about 3 hours before bed is all you need. If you buy in small bulk you're paying less than $1 for a 10mg dose. The "high" feeling takes some getting used to but its not even noticeable once you are used to it. Edibles give me a completely different feeling compared to smoking (I don't even smoke anymore). A lot more of a body high instead of head high. Paying $300+ per month for low grade GH that may or may not be real is tough to justify in my eyes

Really solid response, thanks Specimen

Thanks for the response. Never dabbled with HGH at all not even MK 677. What would be the shortest time you would run it for for noticeable physique improvement?
it takes a significant amount of time to get physique changes... many people misunderstand hgh and expect it to turn them into monsters or make drastic changes... thats not how it works... it takes several months to start to notice anything like that with hgh... its not drastic either... thats why its often paired with steroids and/or sarms because together you see quite a bit... hgh is great, dont get me wrong, but you have to fully understand it and what to expect from it..

Top Bottom