napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH and blood sugar

manrosser

Hey Dylan

I plan to run a HGH cycle on a 2IUs dose for 7months for the first time. I'm 40 and trying to heal up a shoulder injury. I'm reading about the negative effects of blood sugar. Is there any thing I can be doing to prevent this?

Having a high blood sugar, also known as hyperglycemia, can cause a lot of untoward complications. A high blood sugar can cause atherosclerosis, glaucoma or blindness, neuropathy or poor nerve function gangrenes, infections, heart attacks, hormonal imbalances, changes in weight or even early death as a result of complications.

A high blood sugar can be an effect of many etiologies. It can also occur as a side effect of drug intake. Steroids are the most notable drug class which has been known to cause an increase in blood sugar levels in the blood.

One of the interests nowadays is how some steroidal hormones which are now being artificially administered as drugs can cause an elevated blood sugar level. One of these hormones is human growth hormone. Human growth hormone (HGH) is a protein-based poly-peptide hormone. It stimulates growth and cell reproduction and regeneration in humans and other animals. It is a 191-amino acid, single-chain polypeptide hormone that is synthesized, stored, and secreted by the somatotroph cells within the lateral wings of the anterior pituitary gland.

But is it really true? Does Human growth hormone really raise blood sugar levels?

HGH and High Blood Sugar

Human growth hormone, actually, is one of those hormones which have effects on blood sugar levels. There are three hormone which raise blood sugar levels by affecting structures outside the pancreas---- epinephrine, human growth hormone and cortisol.

The pituitary gland produces and secretes growth hormone, which raises blood glucose levels by increasing protein synthesis and promoting the breakdown of fatty acids in adipose tissue. Stress, exercise, a high-protein diet, and hypoglycemia increase its secretion. Growth hormone prevents hypoglycemia by stimulating the release of glycogen from the liver.

It is said that human growth hormone stimulates gluconeogenesis, especially in the liver, resulting in a net increase in hepatic glucose output. Most people can produce enough extra insulin to compensate for this effect and maintain normal glucose levels, but those who cannot develop diabetes.

So, how can we prevent this? Ask help from your doctor before starting any HGH treatment regimen. It also helps to monitor your blood sugar levels regularly before, during and after HGH treatment. If you are diabetic, you should regularly take your medications. You should also eat a balanced diet and get exercise and enough sleep to prevent complications which may harm your health.

Having a high blood sugar, also known as hyperglycemia, can cause a lot of untoward complications. A high blood sugar can cause atherosclerosis, glaucoma or blindness, neuropathy or poor nerve function gangrenes, infections, heart attacks, hormonal imbalances, changes in weight or even early death as a result of complications.

A high blood sugar can be an effect of many etiologies. It can also occur as a side effect of drug intake. Steroids are the most notable drug class which has been known to cause an increase in blood sugar levels in the blood.

One of the interests nowadays is how some steroidal hormones which are now being artificially administered as drugs can cause an elevated blood sugar level. One of these hormones is human growth hormone. Human growth hormone (HGH) is a protein-based poly-peptide hormone. It stimulates growth and cell reproduction and regeneration in humans and other animals. It is a 191-amino acid, single-chain polypeptide hormone that is synthesized, stored, and secreted by the somatotroph cells within the lateral wings of the anterior pituitary gland.

But is it really true? Does Human growth hormone really raise blood sugar levels?

HGH and High Blood Sugar

Human growth hormone, actually, is one of those hormones which have effects on blood sugar levels. There are three hormone which raise blood sugar levels by affecting structures outside the pancreas---- epinephrine, human growth hormone and cortisol.

The pituitary gland produces and secretes growth hormone, which raises blood glucose levels by increasing protein synthesis and promoting the breakdown of fatty acids in adipose tissue. Stress, exercise, a high-protein diet, and hypoglycemia increase its secretion. Growth hormone prevents hypoglycemia by stimulating the release of glycogen from the liver.

It is said that human growth hormone stimulates gluconeogenesis, especially in the liver, resulting in a net increase in hepatic glucose output. Most people can produce enough extra insulin to compensate for this effect and maintain normal glucose levels, but those who cannot develop diabetes.

So, how can we prevent this? Ask help from your doctor before starting any HGH treatment regimen. It also helps to monitor your blood sugar levels regularly before, during and after HGH treatment. If you are diabetic, you should regularly take your medications. You should also eat a balanced diet and get exercise and enough sleep to prevent complications which may harm your health.

Hey thanks for this info Dylan, this is one of the best explanations that I've found for this topic online about real GH raising Blood Glucose, and why it does it.

From my own experience with various GH brands over the years, I have done a lot of Blood Glucose testing when I take a shot of GH for the next hour at 10 minute intervals.

I have always wondered this, because I find some brands definitely DROP my Blood Glucose, by up to 2nmol, which is a massive drop really, and I have even felt the hypo effect. So this stuff, I don't know what the hell it is, but a lot of brands of GH do this, of course not real pharma.

Anyway today I took a 3.5iu shot. I was at 4.0nmol after waking, and I rose to 4.2, then 4.6nmol and then back to 4.4nmol after 45 mins. I don't know if that's a good indicator its a good strength, but its definitely better than the stuff that drops your Blood Glucose. I've spent loads on stuff that did that over the years too. Best have that with food to keep blood ok!

This would not be easy. Theoretically, you would measure serum HGH level. If it is in the normal range, then whatever you are taking is either not real HGH or the dose is too low to make a difference. Your body has a feedback mechanism so that when the HGH goes up, GHRF (growth hormone releasing factor) made in the hypothalamus, goes down and stops stimulating the pituitary gland to make more HGH.

The second problem is defing the normal range. To get accurate results in checking children for HGH deficiency, there is so much variation at different times of day and under different conditions, that the only acceptable way to measure HGH is with a https://heartmateii.com/ ?Growth Hormone Stimulation Test?. The test is performed by administering the amino acid arginine in a vein to raise HGH levels. The test measures the ability of the pituitary to secrete growth hormone in response to the arginine which is more reproducible than random HGH blood tests.

Last edited:
2iu's is not going to cause a problem, atleast in the intermediate term. the people who have issues are those that abuse it cause they want to copy/paste what pros use. the pros also use insulin and tons of steroids which will help control blood sugar and offset their hgh abuse.

now if you are going to run 2iu's forever daily then that is something to reexamine. your body does not produce that much assuming it is high quality HGH

Blood glucose levels with HGH can vary significantly from person to person.

Top Bottom