napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH or another drug?

Amigos

Hi guys, great forum btw! I'm new here but been surfin' around for at while now.

I'm about to do my first cycle ever.. but having some problems. I'm only able to get my hands on GH (but real and high quality). Is that wise? Running as my first cycle. Been training for 2,5 years, decent gains, nutrition on point but struggling with fat loss. BF is 17-18%. My goal is reaching 10% BF and a little more mass/lean muscle.

How old are you? I'm going to let the experts chime in but I know they recommend either SARMS or testosterone as a stand alone on your first cycle.

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

Amigos said:
Hi guys, great forum btw! I'm new here but been surfin' around for at while now.

I'm about to do my first cycle ever.. but having some problems. I'm only able to get my hands on GH (but real and high quality). Is that wise? Running as my first cycle. Been training for 2,5 years, decent gains, nutrition on point but struggling with fat loss. BF is 17-18%. My goal is reaching 10% BF and a little more mass/lean muscle.

GH is not the right route to go right now buddy. It's extremely expensive and the results take quite a while to come. It's more for advanced users that are more experienced with AAS use and to compliment their bodybuilding goals further. At your current condition, your best bet is to run a sarms stack. It's perfect for fat loss, endurance, strength, and lean mass. The sarms super stack from pure essence would be the best bet for the best results. Here is the full layout

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
MK-2866 25mg ED

Get your sarms from www.pureessencesarms.com

I'm not going to comment on if it is a good cycle or not. But real HGH is actually great for loosing fat, overall feeling better and a lot more benefits. Now your stats are a different subject. As far as losing fat from HGH, you can get the same results with a good diet, exercise, and maybe some sarms for a lot less money. I don't have a lot of experience with sarms so I'll let others chime in on that.

Ok im going to chime in here. It makes no difference what product you use. I dont care if its sarms. Steroids. Hgh or all three together. None of them make you lose weight. They all enable you to work harder and longer. Alot of people think you just drink and inject a bunch of shit and 10 weeks later you look like high jackman and that just aint the truth. And many people need to be told the truth.

The teuth is if you dont know and why to lift. Or how what and when to eat you wilk be pissing your money away no matter what u buy. Its about diet and commitment that gets you the results. Not chemicals.

Sarms,aasand hgh are all just tools in the tool box. If you dont mnow how to build somethinng those tools are useless.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Ok im going to chime in here. It makes no difference what product you use. I dont care if its sarms. Steroids. Hgh or all three together. None of them make you lose weight. They all enable you to work harder and longer. Alot of people think you just drink and inject a bunch of shit and 10 weeks later you look like high jackman and that just aint the truth. And many people need to be told the truth.

The teuth is if you dont know and why to lift. Or how what and when to eat you wilk be pissing your money away no matter what u buy. Its about diet and commitment that gets you the results. Not chemicals.

Sarms,aasand hgh are all just tools in the tool box. If you dont mnow how to build somethinng those tools are useless.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

This is totally true.

PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

That is the absolute truth, and I agree completely. Diet is always first and foremost...the biggest piece to the puzzle, and literally 90% of your results no matter what you use

xdevinxsoccer said:
How old are you? I'm going to let the experts chime in but I know they recommend either SARMS or testosterone as a stand alone on your first cycle.

I'm almost 25.
Yeah. Just hard for me to find quality stuff..not really into putting China made chemicals into my body.

Amigos said:
xdevinxsoccer said:

I'm almost 25.
Yeah. Just hard for me to find quality stuff..not really into putting China made chemicals into my body.

That's where GH is going to come from buddy, along with most raws in gear

RickRock said:
Amigos said:

GH is not the right route to go right now buddy. It's extremely expensive and the results take quite a while to come. It's more for advanced users that are more experienced with AAS use and to compliment their bodybuilding goals further. At your current condition, your best bet is to run a sarms stack. It's perfect for fat loss, endurance, strength, and lean mass. The sarms super stack from pure essence would be the best bet for the best results. Here is the full layout

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
MK-2866 25mg ED

Get your sarms from http://www.pureessencesarms.com

Thanks for the help! I really appreciate it.
Checking the website out right now!

Amigos said:
RickRock said:
Amigos said:

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
MK-2866 25mg ED

Get your sarms from http://www.pureessencesarms.com

Thanks for the help! I really appreciate it.
Checking the website out right now!

No problem at all buddy. I'm sure you would absolutely love the results you get from that stack coupled with the right diet and training schedule

Just wondering , but what makes you so sure that your gh is so good? I have a friend who has a dwarf son. He is 7 years old and they want him on prescription gh until his bone growth centers close up. They would like for him to hit at 5 feet tall. Well the boy puked at any amount of gh given to him. So the gh was sold ...for a fortune I might add, to a person who uses gh as a bridge for about 4 months at a time. He always takes 4 iu. Well wouldn't you know it....1i.u of this stuff sent him into overdrive. I do not think there is any really good gh out there unless it is from big pharm.
As for you using it i would not even waste 200$ on it. I think that you will find it useless...over priced and useless.
For your first cycle be sure you are down in bodyfat and please be over 25 years old . When you hit the diet mark we can talk about a cycle for you

well i was a lot like you earlier in my AAS career.

I was going to prove all the older vets wrong about GH and being 26. i was going to show them that i could get good gains from it, even at 3-4iu.

Sad to say, they were all right. Unless you can afford to make an M5 lease payment every month cash wise, your going to be using a low amount of GH out of china. or a super, super low amount of US stuf. (like 1iu ED).

All of which are not going to do much. tes with some LGD + osta is what your going to want my friend. You dont know it yet, but for the gains for your after that will be a great combo.

Gh alone, unless you can afford to run a kit a month, wont do jack. sarms + GH + LR3 + tes will really show you something, keep reading & learning....you will be well on your way.

gymrat827 said:
well i was a lot like you earlier in my AAS career.

I was going to prove all the older vets wrong about GH and being 26. i was going to show them that i could get good gains from it, even at 3-4iu.

Sad to say, they were all right. Unless you can afford to make an M5 lease payment every month cash wise, your going to be using a low amount of GH out of china. or a super, super low amount of US stuf. (like 1iu ED).

All of which are not going to do much. tes with some LGD + osta is what your going to want my friend. You dont know it yet, but for the gains for your after that will be a great combo.

Gh alone, unless you can afford to run a kit a month, wont do jack. sarms + GH + LR3 + tes will really show you something, keep reading & learning....you will be well on your way.

^^^^^^^^^^^ my go to man for gh and peptide information and he will tell you as will I, REALIZE that EVERYONE WANTS to use HGH but they never fully realize what it truly entails but first amongst this list is COST... be PREPARED to have a high end car payment to use hgh and that's no bull shit whatsoever and you have to run this an extended period of time... its a SERIOUS investment and i dont think most really understand that...

next, it has to fit YOU... you don't use hgh... there needs to be a good reason, scenario etc... its not like deciding on a steroid cycle, this is a different ball game... i would definitely not get my enhancement usage career started going straight to hgh, not at all...

you will be a lot better off starting with a mild cycle, and just take baby steps forward as the long term is what your after here...

PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

this is extremely well said and i truly wish more understood this... if you saw the amount of emails i get daily saying "i want to be ripped" or "what are you taking to get like that" etc... well, my answer is ive taken 15 years of getting beat down, bleeding, sweating, pushing, disciplining, learning etc... the amount of time and effort that has been put in is probably something many would think is not reality... its a non stop grind and it never ends... all of these enhancement options put you on another level but you HAVE TO GET TO A HIGH LEVEL FIRST... these don't just take you there... if you don't put in the time and effort, the learning, the implementing, etc. then unless you have a genie in a lamp, your not going to make it... there are no ways around that... you have to be on point with everything...

Top Bottom