napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hgh to aid injury rehab question

Sasquatch012

I was invited to a strongman style comp recently. Not having trained for any of those events ended with some strains on both calves at the insertion point above the knee. They are minor strain and will be back to 100% in a week or two. But it got me thinking about having HGH on hand to help with injury recovery.
What is the typical HGH protocol for injury rehab

I've used it after surgery to help me heal and it worked really well but I'm not sure it will heal an injury. Now if you had surgery to fix your injury it would help in the healing process.

There is no doubt HGH is great at healing. But before jumping in you may want to consider long term approach, after your 3-6 month venture what’s next? I can speak from experience I have healed a broken rib in about half the time it normally would while on HGH. But... SARMs are also a great option that help aid healing. However... you will need to train and change your training regiment to fit your injury for the time. Stay in motion, work out, do not hurt yourself, get back to 100%.
Good luck!

its great at healing but not short term... mk2866 is what you want for something more short term... hgh takes time to get going...

I agree with Dylan. For near term healing you will probably be better served with sarms.

its great at healing but not short term... mk2866 is what you want for something more short term... hgh takes time to get going...

I'll look into it, but generally when I have injuries it is tendon issues. So I dont know how much sarms would help

Last edited:
Top Bottom