napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hgh

Carmel cowboy

First off I would like to thank rick and Dylan for all their help setting up sarms bridge and next cycle. The sarms bridge is going great dropping body fat while maintaining gains!! Couldn't ask for anything more from the bridge!! My question for everyone is about human growth hormone. I am considering adding it to my contest prep cycle. My first question is about dosage. I have researched and got conflicting answers as to how many Ius to take per week to build muscle while dropping body fat. I was thinking of adding it to the first 20 weeks of cycle and stop it 4 weeks prior to show but want to make sure that 20 weeks at the right dose would be beneficial. If anyone has used hgh and could give me their experiences that would be greatly appreciated. For those that don't know I am 42 years old, 5'10 and weigh 219lbs body fat is at 8-9%.

it depends on the quality you have on how much to dose... are you sure thats what you want to do... its quite an investment and 20 weeks is roughly five months... you really want to go about a year on hgh... 5-6 months is fine but thats one you would tend to want to run longer... have you considered mk677? if you have very high quality hgh then 2 - 3 ius per day is plenty... pm iwannagofaster as he has top notch hgh...

Another part of my dosage question is not only how many Ius but also the frequency of injection. I have read that the conventional way of administration is 2xs a day once in the morning and again at night or after workout everyday. Another method is 3xs a week at higher doses after a workout only. So if the dose was 4ius a day you would split the total of 28ius over 3 days. If anyone has tried either of these methods or both I would love to hear the difference between the two and which one was the most beneficial for reducing side effects and increases in lean mass and reduction of body fat!

it depends on the quality you have on how much to dose... are you sure thats what you want to do... its quite an investment and 20 weeks is roughly five months... you really want to go about a year on hgh... 5-6 months is fine but thats one you would tend to want to run longer... have you considered mk677? if you have very high quality hgh then 2 - 3 ius per day is plenty... pm iwannagofaster as he has top notch hgh...

Thank you! Didn't consider mk677. Was considering pharma lady's generic cause of the March sale. Have you tried pharmladys generic hgh?

Thank you! Didn't consider mk677. Was considering pharma lady's generic cause of the March sale. Have you tried pharmladys generic hgh?

no i havent but anytime you are using generic then the dosing is likely different and its quite difficult to say dependent upon the quality but pharma lady has excellent products so im sure the quality is good on it...

no i havent but anytime you are using generic then the dosing is likely different and its quite difficult to say dependent upon the quality but pharma lady has excellent products so im sure the quality is good on it...

Ok thanks! How about the dosing protocol? Everyday or 3xs a week?

I am at ten months of an hgh run. I started at 2 ed went to 4 ed for six months and now at 2.5 ed. I am stocked for 7 more months at 2.5 if I don't boost up to 3 or 4 again. I love it.

There is actually a very specific equation for proper dosing of hgh based on weight

The formula is .45 X (current body weight) X .008mg thats equals the amount per day mg u need. Which will then equal to what iu is correct

PHURIOUS

Now that equation is for some
Muscle building and youth properties.

For growth use as a bodybuilder would use is

.45 X (current body weight) X .016

For just anti aging and some injury repair

.45 X (current body weight) X .002

PHURIOUS

I am at ten months of an hgh run. I started at 2 ed went to 4 ed for six months and now at 2.5 ed. I am stocked for 7 more months at 2.5 if I don't boost up to 3 or 4 again. I love it.

Thanks for the info. What kind of results you get? Any side effects? Are you dosing two times a day?

PHURIOUS

Very interesting! Thank you for the info! Have you heard of people dosing 3xs per week vs everyday ?

PHURIOUS
That equation gives 1.6mgs per day!

No. U want to take that everyday.

I do am and pm injects.

PHURIOUS

For me its .45x217x.008 thats .78 mg a day. Which for the hgh i use is 2.5iu a day

PHURIOUS

I am 219lbs I used the .45x219x.016=1.5768 I rounded to 1.6mg which is 4.8ius correct?

If you are going growth yes. That i would assume if ur hgh vials are 2.5mg that woukd be around 5 iu. What isnthe dosing of ur vials?

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom