napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

hgh

robizupan36

hy bro i see you vloh in YT.i have one of questions for you about hgh..i have 3mounth long cycle..how ui must take for muscle gains and fat lost.can i taking 1ui ewry day and 2times a week sustanon 250.or not.im not werry fat guy. 170 cm 72kg.or can doing this cycle 3ui ewry outher day.what is your decision bro.thenks for answer...

Questions like this don't really deserve an answer other than to say you are totally unready to take steroids.

hy bro i see you vloh in YT.i have one of questions for you about hgh..i have 3mounth long cycle..how ui must take for muscle gains and fat lost.can i taking 1ui ewry day and 2times a week sustanon 250.or not.im not werry fat guy. 170 cm 72kg.or can doing this cycle 3ui ewry outher day.what is your decision bro.thenks for answer...

No one can read this. Please use spell checker in the future. If English is not your 1st language then use a translator.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

you have no idea what you are doing and in no way, shape or form would i recommend hgh, nor anything else for you to be running... please just stop the nonsense man

Top Bottom