napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

hgh

cavsplayer15

Hi,

I am a college football player who is considering taking hgh. I am well educated and have an uncle who is on it. Now I have seen some of your youtube comments about it being taken at 19. But at 19 taking morning doses of 2 IU's 5 days a week (rest n weekends), offer any negative side effects such as my body stopping the natural process or completely shutting down my growth in height.

Thank you

dude get for real... smh... noone with any sort of sense or half a brain is going to advise a 19 year old to use ANY ped and especially not HGH... wtf?? you wouldnt even consider that until you are 30

Bro what in the world do you think hgh is going to do for you at 19?? Absolutely nothing. Your body is making plenty of it so unless you have some rare condition of low hgh levels then your not going to see any benefit outside of basically flushing your money away. Your too young for anything man. Stay natural at your age, wish I would of.

Hi,

I am a college football player who is considering taking hgh. I am well educated and have an uncle who is on it. Now I have seen some of your youtube comments about it being taken at 19. But at 19 taking morning doses of 2 IU's 5 days a week (rest n weekends), offer any negative side effects such as my body stopping the natural process or completely shutting down my growth in height.

Thank you

First of all like everyone says you are two young. Second 2ius is for healing and anti again. Are you a dwarf? Are you aware HGH can promote cancer growth. Are you aware that when a doctor prescribes HgH they do numerous of bloodwork to make sure you are cancer free CRP is normal the list goes on. Why would you mess with your pituitary gland. HgH is not an acute substance. How old is your uncle? I’m sure if he is over 30 and a smart man he would tell you to stay away. Please do yourself a favor and EAT TRAIN SLEEP is the best cycle at your age. Let your body do what is suppose to do at 19 naturally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why in the world would you take GH at 19? What are you expecting? Your GH output at 19 is a GH as it gets. You won't get anythng from it really, and GH as it is doesmt do much. Regardless you are too young for any kind of performance enhancers whatsoever

First of all like everyone says you are two young. Second 2ius is for healing and anti again. Are you a dwarf? Are you aware HGH can promote cancer growth. Are you aware that when a doctor prescribes HgH they do numerous of bloodwork to make sure you are cancer free CRP is normal the list goes on. Why would you mess with your pituitary gland. HgH is not an acute substance. How old is your uncle? I’m sure if he is over 30 and a smart man he would tell you to stay away. Please do yourself a favor and EAT TRAIN SLEEP is the best cycle at your age. Let your body do what is suppose to do at 19 naturally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you need to read dangans post 100 times over, and then another 100 times so you get the point

when i was 19 all i had to do was eat alot, lift heavy, rest and then repeat this cycle. Take all the advice you got here and stay away from the hgh

My guess is that was playing football in the toilet takes on his body he's looking for GH to help healing and prevent injuries?

Still doesn't make a lot of sense at 19 years old though.

Top Bottom