napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hgh

xfdions

Hi Dylan,

Hope you’ve been well. Two questions that I hope you can help me with:

I’ve recently started HGH (4iu) per day.

1. I’ve developed some pain in a lymph node in my neck. It’s swollen and quite sore. Have you heard of lymph nodes getting sore as a result of HGH use before? If so, should I stop or is there something else I can do to ease this?

2. What HGH dose would you suggest for maximum endurance benefit. I have a big fight coming up and would like to ensure my endurance/stamina is at its best. Could you suggest a daily dose, as well as how many weeks/months before the fight I should be taking the HGH?

hgh is not used for endurance and im not sure where you came up with that... i do know this... if you have swollen lymph nodes, thats NOT a good thing if its lasting too long and its not an infection of some kind.. you should have that checked out man... how old are you? how long have you been using hgh?

I recommend lowering your dose to 2ius and SLOWLY increase your dose over time. Starting at 4ius is not a very good idea and more than likely the cause of your problem.

Just with my experience brother not knowing your age I have to say this but Equipoise has always given me endurance like a cheetah. But, swollen lymph nodes are nothing to take lightly. Please go to the physician and get checked out. Safety first. I hope all works out well for you.

I'd go see a physician about your problem. As for GH, I don't see how that fits into your goals at all. If you are looking for endurance benefits for a fight, sarms are the best thing you can use, especially gw-501516

you have to be more specific about yourself man... age/height/weight/body fat... 4 ius is pretty high to be starting but how long have you even been using it?

The absolute best for endurance is Cardarine and SR-9009. What has worked best for me is taking 20mg Cardarine per day in the AM and dosing all my SR-9009 (5-20mg) around 30 minutes before running/training, or whatever activity you are doing.

The absolute best for endurance is Cardarine and SR-9009. What has worked best for me is taking 20mg Cardarine per day in the AM and dosing all my SR-9009 (5-20mg) around 30 minutes before running/training, or whatever activity you are doing.
absolutely, ONE MILLION percent agree

Go see a physician, swollen lymph nodes typically means an increase in WBC's due to your body fighting something off. It's very unlikely the HGH is causing this.

It's been brought to my attention that I'm a danger to society for telling OP to lower his HGH dosage for having swollen lymnodes.

In my personal experience after I've taken a break from HGH and I start back up again I've gotten swollen lymnodes in my neck and even an ear infection for not starting low and increasing my dosage slowly.

OP if you're seriously concerned see a doctor first and foremost but I'm just sharing my personal experience with you. If you lower your dosage you will most likely see the swelling in your lymnodes go down within 48 hours.

It's been brought to my attention that I'm a danger to society for telling OP to lower his HGH dosage for having swollen lymnodes.

In my personal experience after I've taken a break from HGH and I start back up again I've gotten swollen lymnodes in my neck and even an ear infection for not starting low and increasing my dosage slowly.

OP if you're seriously concerned see a doctor first and foremost but I'm just sharing my personal experience with you. If you lower your dosage you will most likely see the swelling in your lymnodes go down within 48 hours.

No danger in lowering the GH dose, IMO.

However when someone presents with swollen nodes you must consider issues such as possible infection. Now you can get swollen nodes wth a minor viral infecton and this happens every day.

My advice is to give the nodes a week. if no fever or other symptoms such as difficulty swallowing or productive cough no big deal. If it is a solitary node and it persists i would seek medical evaluation.

I did a quick search of PUBMED and NCBI and did not find any studies linking swollen nodes to GH. I'm not saying it cannot happen, CBBRAM as you had the experience just saying there are no published studies.

Everybody reacts differently to things as evidenced by your experience.

Top Bottom