napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hgh

dudanter

Hi can I use only 2iu per Day for an year. Would I experience heart or any other organ growth with such a low dose. Also with 2iu how much maximum months should I cycle on and how much time cycle off.

hgh takes considerable time to have any noticeable effect (~4 months or more). It's not something that needs to be cycled, people just do things like 5 days on 2 off because they can't afford hgh all year round...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you should not experience organ growth at only 2 ius per day and you should run it at least a year, yes...

Tks,after the year how much gap should I give before starting HGH again

It doesn't necessarily mean you need to stop after a year. We are just saying you need to run it at least a year to be worth it really. So the answer is no gap or break is needed. If you have the means, just continue to run it

I personally notice results in a short time with HGH. I agree fat loss can take a while to notice but sleep, recovery, energy, skin rejuvenation I notice very quickly. I think you need to find out how your body responds to HGH before having high expectations especially running it for a year straight. 2ius to me is considered a low dose and doesn't carry very many sides. I skip days here and there I don't see a problem with it. Do what works for YOU.

Many tks for your precise responses. I am 45 years old so will continue to run it till I can afford easily. Just another question, is drinking alcohol occasionally with HGH is permissible?

Many tks for your precise responses. I am 45 years old so will continue to run it till I can afford easily. Just another question, is drinking alcohol occasionally with HGH is permissible?
Define "drinking alcohol occasionally" in your terms?

Once a week
I'm not really sure to be honest. I would think a beer or two once a week wouldn't hurt. I personally have a tall craft beer occasionally but not once a week more like once a month.

Obviously alcohol in general is counterproductive, but I understand living life too. I would just keep it to a minimum. I think once a week is too much, but it's your life. I personally have a couple drinks socially maybe once or twice a month

just remember that drinking is counterproductive to what your doing.. i have never had the condition and quality of life that i have like i do now... i haven't drank in several years now... just keep in mind, it will be a hinderance... moderation is the key to everything...

Hi one of my friends is taking 2-3 iu's of hgh everyday and wants to continue it for life time. He is 46 years old and can afford. Should I suggest him that he can go ahead with it. He also worries about any possible side effects and organ growth with this much of dosage. Any suggestion would be really helpful and appreciated. Thanks

Hi one of my friends is taking 2-3 iu's of hgh everyday and wants to continue it for life time. He is 46 years old and can afford. Should I suggest him that he can go ahead with it. He also worries about any possible side effects and organ growth with this much of dosage. Any suggestion would be really helpful and appreciated. Thanks
2-3ius is an anti aging dose and there shouldn't be any concerns with organ growth. Organ growth comes from people who abuse the dosage. I'm 48 and I run 2-3ius year round.

Can we add testeverone 250mg per week with this dosage of hgh? For how many weeks we can take test with this

Can we add testeverone 250mg per week with this dosage of hgh? For how many weeks we can take test with this
Now you're stepping into an entire different situation here. Now you're saying "we"...

Please provide full stats and is this a first cycle?

Regret any confusion caused, hgh consumption of 2 iu per day is already in progress for last 9 months, for some better gains my gym coach has suggested to add test in that. So just wanted to confirm if he is right and I can do that. If yes how much dosage and length of the test I should do. Also do I need to add some multivitamin also with this. I am really not sure if this would be called a steroid cycle. Kindly help and suggest as I trust the responses on your site. Tks

Regret any confusion caused, hgh consumption of 2 iu per day is already in progress for last 9 months, for some better gains my gym coach has suggested to add test in that. So just wanted to confirm if he is right and I can do that. If yes how much dosage and length of the test I should do. Also do I need to add some multivitamin also with this. I am really not sure if this would be called a steroid cycle. Kindly help and suggest as I trust the responses on your site. Tks
So will this be your first steroid cycle? If so please provide full stats and so we can properly advise.

Top Bottom