napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

hey it's Kckcjl94 from evo

sup guys, not super well known or anything;0 just saying hi. sucks i lost my amazing 200 post count over there. i'm the dude that has the pituitary tumor if anyone remembers, only chatted with jrbdallas over there some, that was about it. i've personally only ordered from hammer, hipo, and hghpower. anyway, happy to be here.

you guys still working on the forum i hope? def needs to be streamlined a bit.

sup guys, not super well known or anything;0 just saying hi. sucks i lost my amazing 200 post count over there. i'm the dude that has the pituitary tumor if anyone remembers, only chatted with jrbdallas over there some, that was about it. i've personally only ordered from hammer, hipo, and hghpower. anyway, happy to be here.

I do remember your screen name... welcome to adrenaline rush bro... im really glad you found your way over here.. you may have lost some posts but you will get them back quickly here and you will find rather swiftly that there is no place anywhere like here... if you ever need anything at any time then dont hesitate to let me know...

we just do an abundance of upgrades to the forum so we are still working a few things out but for the most part its running rather smooth... if you ever have an idea though, please, by all means because i always listen and need ideas or thoughts... send me a pm anytime bro, it is very appreciated...

Hey, glad to see you come over here buddy. I'm sure you will love it here, and that post count means nothing. Stick around and contribute where you see fit and you'll have 200 posts back before you even know it. This place is full of awesome people and a great family, and I'm sure you will fit right in. We take care of one another here, with all the best sources, info, and advice you'll find. If you need help with anything, just let me know!

Welcome to AR, Duff

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Welcome to the family bro. Let me know if theres anything I can help you with along the way

Welcome brother, best move you ever made leaving that toxic shythole and comming here.I remember you from over there

Welcome and thanks for coming over.

Leave your N2Guard at Evo. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

ah well as for the streamlining, when i first went into my profile to change somethings, i couldn't see anything because the colors were all black like the background. had to click around to i found the settings and was able to change the colors so i could see what was going on.

and i guess just how the main groups are laid out, i guess i just prefer a cleaner look. like the 2 banners at the main top i found distracting, and just organizing things a bit. that's all

Welcome Duff... Enjoy the RUSH!! We def have a great family here. Im grateful to be part of such a great group!! Im sure after a short time you will feel the same. I too made the switch as did many others and have been lovin every min here since...

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US

ah well as for the streamlining, when i first went into my profile to change somethings, i couldn't see anything because the colors were all black like the background. had to click around to i found the settings and was able to change the colors so i could see what was going on.

and i guess just how the main groups are laid out, i guess i just prefer a cleaner look. like the 2 banners at the main top i found distracting, and just organizing things a bit. that's all

yes i was going to have the issue with the colors because i found that as well and it was quite distracting... the problem was that when we converted to a different forum type which was phpbb now to vbulletin, there are many different settings etc.. and they were all not set properly and i have had to go through each individual one to check etc. and im sure you know how time consuming it is so im kind of doing a few at a time so i can continue to be here as well... that's why i ask people to let me know because its not all dialed in yet... thank you for letting me know

Welcome to AR....glad to have you here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to AR. I lost my 1300 post count and all.my customers but I couldn't give a fuck. Shower of cunts over there. We have all the good names now. Grow with us

Welcome to AR. I lost my 1300 post count and all.my customers but I couldn't give a fuck. Shower of cunts over there. We have all the good names now. Grow with us

that won't ever happen to you here brother so keep that in mind... your a huge asset to the family here and highly valued... all of that shit is over and your FAR better off here amongst people who care about you and each other...

Top Bottom