napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hey guys new here

Stateofmind

Greetings all, I found my way here via Dylan's YT channel and I'm glad to have found you all. I have been lifting for over 20 years, now in my mid 40's with a low test diagnoses. I have roughly 20+ cycles under my belt since I've been serious about training. I haven't done a cycle in roughly 2 years. I personally like to stick to the basic compounds, test, deca for joint support and like to include HCG throughout my cycle. So all in all, basic stuff.

I see we have board sponsors with lots of feedback and satisfied people, but not many logs with bloods included. I'm wanting a domestic US source, but wish there more reviews with bloods done.

Welcome to Isarms brother!
It will not take long till some of the more experienced guys on here help you with the best plan of action!

Welcome. Glad to have you. All of the sources here are solid. You can't go wrong. Just pick the name you like best. Enjoy your time here.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the board brother! Great community we have here. All the sources here are solid. We have some great domestic sponsors. Phurious Pharma is top notch quality. We encourage bloods to be ran and posted whenever possible. Shoot me a pm and we'll take care of you bud. Just so we can get to know you better, what are your stats?

Sent from my SM-G900P

Whats up brotha.
Welll if you want domestic, Robo has been holding it down with excellent quality. Plenty of bloods and tons of customers.

Thanks bros for the warm welcome. My stats are 46yrs old 6'3" 220 bf (by goofy gym scale) is 16%. I hold my fat in the belly otherwise pretty lean overall. Getting older just gets harder to drop down below 10%. The past 8 years or so I've stopped lifting heavy and strictly do higher volume work. My joints just can't take it anymore. I've never done any SARMS and I am very interested in learning here about them here with you bros. My girl has always wanted to do AS but I refused to let do any. So SARMS just might be something we can explore.

Welcome to iSarms bro. This is a great forum the sarms experts will chime in and help you get started.

Thanks bros for the warm welcome. My stats are 46yrs old 6'3" 220 bf (by goofy gym scale) is 16%. I hold my fat in the belly otherwise pretty lean overall. Getting older just gets harder to drop down below 10%. The past 8 years or so I've stopped lifting heavy and strictly do higher volume work. My joints just can't take it anymore. I've never done any SARMS and I am very interested in learning here about them here with you bros. My girl has always wanted to do AS but I refused to let do any. So SARMS just might be something we can explore.

You are certainly in the right place to find out anything and everything you need to about sarms. I would also encourage you to check out the isarms YouTube channel for videos on every sarm and everything about them http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3-7z0l50FkvO6JP-sw9OHA

Sarms are certainly a perfect plan for your girl, since they are 100% safe for females without any virilization or masculine effects like steroids. They are also very very effective for results and many females here have the results and logs to show that.

We have some great sources on this board to choose from. I represent biotech labs, which I stand by 100% on quality. If you'd like a price list just let me know and I'll hook you up!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Welcome to isarms stateofmind

Phurious Pharma Representative
PM me for a price list or any questions and use promo code BB5 for 5% discount

What's up man!!!! You will like here!!! Lol!! You sound like me a year ago!! TX have u a great name also IWGF is a super source also very fast and phurious pharma. Those are top three here for sure.

From the International House of Pain

Greetings all, I found my way here via Dylan's YT channel and I'm glad to have found you all. I have been lifting for over 20 years, now in my mid 40's with a low test diagnoses. I have roughly 20+ cycles under my belt since I've been serious about training. I haven't done a cycle in roughly 2 years. I personally like to stick to the basic compounds, test, deca for joint support and like to include HCG throughout my cycle. So all in all, basic stuff.

I see we have board sponsors with lots of feedback and satisfied people, but not many logs with bloods included. I'm wanting a domestic US source, but wish there more reviews with bloods done.
You seriously think this is the right place to post an intro?

Welcome to the board but please pay attention...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

So you are looking to do a cycle and then go to trt? I am a test/deca student, and ave buds that do 100/100 for trt then a cycle of 300/300. Everything you need is right here...including peace of mind. If they wern't good then they would not be here.

Thanks again bros for the warm welcome here. I have been on doc prescribed trt for many years and in those years I've done many cycles of mainly basic compounds, test, deca mostly with sometimes eq, anavar, dbol, winny. It depends on whether I'm cutting or bulking. I am lucky in that I am not gyno prone and most sides don't affect me greatly. I still do run aromasin and hcg with any cycle however.

My last cycle was test, npp, with a dbol kicker about 2 years ago and I am very much looking forward to doing something similar now. I want to do a basic test, var run for 12 weeks, just waiting for someone to return from traveling :rolleyes: after the cycle I plan on cruising and do not see me ever coming off. My kids are grown up and I see no need. The trt pretty much pigeon holes you and I want more control over the levels of test in my body. My endo just uses HIS plan and I'm not down with HIS plan for the remainder of my life. Seems his goal is to just keep me and the low end of normal and honestly, that sucks. I have enough experience running gear that I can do better and will.

Top Bottom