napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hey guys

Hello all, just wanted to introduce myself I was a member of evo and am a member of another forum as well. I can't believe what evo has came to! I'm just a guy that loves to lift, iv been lifting on and off for 10 years "took a few years off after I had a kid" but I'm pretty dedicated to it now. I am 5'9 215 15% bf I'm bulking right now so lol. I hope to enjoy this forum as much as I did evo when I started and thank y'all for having me!

Achilles87 said:
Hello all, just wanted to introduce myself I was a member of evo and am a member of another forum as well. I can't believe what evo has came to! I'm just a guy that loves to lift, iv been lifting on and off for 10 years "took a few years off after I had a kid" but I'm pretty dedicated to it now. I am 5'9 215 15% bf I'm bulking right now so lol. I hope to enjoy this forum as much as I did evo when I started and thank y'all for having me!

Welcome to your new home brother... It's great to have you... I do remember you and i know you bring a lot to the environment here... It is great to have you on board... I know you will find yourself enjoying this FAR more than you ever did at that hole we call evo... You are always welcome here and if you ever need anything don't hesitate to let me know!

Welcome to the ADR family, brother!

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

I remember you from EVO, and we welcome you to adrenaline rush! This place is great, and I'm sure you'll love it here. It's nothing like EVO whatsoever

Thanks for the welcomes guys, I know I'll enjoy being here and I look forward to all the great info to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Achilles87 said:
JM750 said:
Welcome to ARF. You found a good home.

You got some decent size for your height

Thanks for that man, i always feel small lol.

judging by your avatar i would have to put you in the category of "fucking nuts" with that comment... small?? LOL i don't think so bro... unless im blind with what im seeing from you

DylanGemelli said:
Achilles87 said:
JM750 said:

judging by your avatar i would have to put you in the category of "fucking nuts" with that comment... small?? LOL i don't think so bro... unless im blind with what im seeing from you

Hahaha I don't get out much but when I do I'll have a few people ask me what I'm on. I don't see myself that big but thanks brother that makes me feel better about all the hard work!

Achilles87 said:
DylanGemelli said:
Achilles87 said:
JM750 said:

Hahaha I don't get out much but when I do I'll have a few people ask me what I'm on. I don't see myself that big but thanks brother that makes me feel better about all the hard work!

Im the first one to understand about being our own toughest critic... I often ask my fiance is i "look fat today" like a fucking girl would but sometimes we see things in an entire different light than everyone else but if we are not our own toughest critic, how do we make progress?? As long as we have it under control then it can be a good thing bro... trust me, you have serious size.... we clean it up just a bit, shred you down to 10-11 and i would be hard pressed to think that you would not be flat out frightening bro... seriously...

Thanks my man, I'm going to try and bulk a little longer "I know wrong time of the year hahaha" and then I'm going to start my cut and that's my goal 10% bf. I think if I keep up with my bulking like I have trying to gain mass and keep bf to a minimum I won't have a problem being 215is and 10% bf I will be happy with that

I gotta agree and this is just my opinion but fuck the bulk man you are already massive, your physique would look 10x better at 10% BodyFat.. Unless you are about 5'5 or something I see no reason for a guy of your frame to be bulking unless for a powerlifting competition

KingWizard said:
I gotta agree and this is just my opinion but fuck the bulk man you are already massive, your physique would look 10x better at 10% BodyFat.. Unless you are about 5'5 or something I see no reason for a guy of your frame to be bulking unless for a powerlifting competition

Thanks guys, I don't get compliments like this from the ol lady! You guys are right tho, I'll probably go ahead and switch up my routine and start my cardio back. I hope to start a log here soon, I had thought about doing one when I started my cut cycle anyway.

Achilles87 said:
KingWizard said:

Thanks guys, I don't get compliments like this from the ol lady! You guys are right tho, I'll probably go ahead and switch up my routine and start my cardio back. I hope to start a log here soon, I had thought about doing one when I started my cut cycle anyway.

I think you would be flat out mean as fuck if you recomped... you can still add some muscle and drop your body fat 3-4% bro... or even just straight cut but still stay anti catabolic... i know the proper compounds and dieting to the T on this type of thing bro... I defy science for a living so i can guide you in any way you need... you can pm me or email me anytime and i will be more than happy to guide you through... i see HUGE potential but you have to get past a certain level and there's no where else to go but up brother!

I gotta agree with these guys. You are a beast. You are the same height as me but have over 20 lbs on me. If you got down to 10% or even a little lower you'd look amazing

Top Bottom